Military Vehicles Thread

Skid kids are a special breed, for sure.

So who wants a HMMWV. Between today and last week I have bought 14. And there I thought I was out of the HMMWV business, oh well....

Screenshot_20220810-141618~2.png
Screenshot_20220810-141644-519.png

Any 2 doors?
2 with hard tops. One is nice but is needing some parts put back on assuming the engine is good. The other will just be a parts truck for me, BUT it will be sold at some point and would make an excellent truck to swap a cummins or something else in and best to crap off-road. The body already has some damage on it.

All 14 I bought are 6.5 turbo/overdrives.

2 with hard tops. One is nice but is needing some parts put back on assuming the engine is good. The other will just be a parts truck for me, BUT it will be sold at some point and would make an excellent truck to swap a cummins or something else in and best to crap off-road. The body already has some damage on it.

All 14 I bought are 6.5 turbo/overdrives.

When they come in and you have a chance to check them out, let me know. My father in law could use a new farm truck and he has always wanted a 2 door HMMWV.

father in law AKA Stretch.... I support this plan completely! I also would love one... but I also don't want to be murdered by my wife at the moment

father in law AKA Stretch.... I support this plan completely! I also would love one... but I also don't want to be murdered by my wife at the moment

Hahaha I have enough shit. For sale ads to come. 🤣 But if this could fuel him to part out and/or sell all the other half broken trucks, a HMMWV might do it.

It's not like you would block the street in front of their house or anything:laughing::laughing:
I live on a dead end road now. It's not the directly adjacent neighbors I worry about, it's the nosey old man Karen (Gene) up the street. Who am I kidding, I don't worry about Gene either, I sure didn't come to his defense when he passed the stopped schoolbus in the neighborhood, just walked up his driveway and got his license plate number for the bus driver, State Trooper paid him a visit a few days later 🤣

If anyone wants to come help unload HMMWV's, plan to be here Wednesday afternoon sometime. 12 showing up. I am sure my neighbors will be pleased 😀
Wish I was closer. I need a change in routine.

Crane worked great. Offloaded 9 today. Three more tomorrow morning. Someone from the county probably gonna show up next week and ask for tax money :(
FIFY

Crane worked great. Offloaded 9 today. Three more tomorrow morning. Someone from the county probably gonna show up next week and tell me to move them all 🤣

View attachment 380859
Offer stands.

Just need the track steer to make the place to park them, and one has to run and be at my disposal 😎

Offer stands.

Just need the track steer to make the place to park them, and one has to run and be at my disposal 😎
Problem is you want insurance and a tag on it too 🤣

Plenty of room in the woods here, skid steer pushes these things around like little toys.

Crane worked great. Offloaded 9 today. Three more tomorrow morning. Someone from the county probably gonna show up next week and ask for tax money

IRS.jpg

Back