New thread.........right now

Trunk or treat.
Daughter is in love w Niko Diangelo.

It's amazing how much time some parents put into this. Meanwhile, daughter decided to start planning.... Thurs afternoon.
20211022_174400.jpg
20211022_174511.jpg

You can tell how my wife feels about it

It was the cheapest fuel on our way to Austin. They made up for it on everything my wife couldn’t live without though.
one of the coolest things is read up on the owner and how he "treats" his employees.
Reddit is full of tears

Before the job crunch - 5 years ago - $15-18/hr. Health coverage and vacation from start.
Look at your phone on your shift? Fired.
Sit down on the clock? Fired.
Doesnt hire smokers, well no smoke breaks on job.

And people cry about it being nazi like

one of the coolest things is read up on the owner and how he "treats" his employees.
Reddit is full of tears

Before the job crunch - 5 years ago - $15-18/hr. Health coverage and vacation from start.

So runs his business just like I would.

Reddit is full of tears

Huh I'd never heard of this place. Quick Google search confirms exactly this sentiment. 10 min break, you don't even get to sit. Micromanaged.

Sign at the place I had dinner tonight
20211031_185503.jpg

Built me a throw ball launcher for getting my ropes up in trees. Works like a charm.
Buddy of mine who climbs has a slingshot and he's a friggin marksman with that thing.

I use a fishing rod and weight to get over limbs to hoist HF antennas up.

Back