New thread.........right now

I was reading "The Gas Can Repair Manual", and the chapter entitled "The best way to repair where a squirrel chewed through the handle" said for maximum adhesion and durability to:
1. Use JB weld
2. Make sure the can is dirty
3. Complete the repair wherever it will piss off your wife the most

20220824_212221.jpg

I was reading "The Gas Can Repair Manual", and the chapter entitled "The best way to repair where a squirrel chewed through the handle" said for maximum adhesion and durability to:
1. Use JB weld
2. Make sure the can is dirty
3. Complete the repair wherever it will piss off your wife the most

View attachment 379400
Hang on to that nozzle. It’s pre Obama. You can actually pour gas from it.

Hang on to that nozzle. It’s pre Obama. You can actually pour gas from it.
Yeah, its a pre-ban version, but it does have the stupid vent in the spout.
Even has the vent cap still... This man is sitting on a gold mine.
Nah dawg, that's one of them aftermarket non-registered add on vent caps.

That time again. Ready to rumble at North Wilkesboro Speedway

20220830_133417.jpg

20220830_133420.jpg

Attachments

• 20220830_133417.jpg
    20220830_133417.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 53
Annnndddddf rain.

20220830_155828.jpg

20220830_160407.jpg

20220830_162505.jpg

I live 10 minutes from that track and the traffic was insane! Reminds of the 80s and 90s
Yea I know, I'm off of swan creek...

Damn these jalapenos are hot. I might have to shit in the creek and wipe my ass with a welding glove in the morning.
Cut the tops off, slice them in half and scoop pith/seeds out and soak them in milk for a few hour or two etc. more before you stuff them in the doves. You'll get the heat and the taste but not the flaming asshole :smokin:

It's just an attachment that goes on your pressure washer wand. It covered my truck pretty thick with soap, so I'd say it works pretty good.
Tool Daily Foam Cannon with 1/4 Inch Quick Connector, 1 Liter, 5 Pressure Washer Nozzle Tips https://a.co/d/gDoqcUz

So how did it work? Worth it or not?

What is it? And what does it do? (I mean obviously it cannons foam, but whats the purpose :D)
I am in the same boat as these guys.

I have seen the videos and pics of ppl using it. Does the soap really clean that well without scrubbing? Does it work with a regular hose pressure or only high pressure? Do you turn the pressure down on their machines to wash a vehicle? Id hate to hit my car with 3000+psi.

I am in the same boat as these guys.

I have seen the videos and pics of ppl using it. Does the soap really clean that well without scrubbing? Does it work with a regular hose pressure or only high pressure? Do you turn the pressure down on their machines to wash a vehicle? Id hate to hit my car with 3000+psi.
I have both. At the house I don't have a pressure washer just the garden hose type foam Cannon. It does a DECENT job. But one of those deals where if you're washing, say an accord. It will give you enough foam and lather to (hand) wash the top and windows, then rinse, then do the trunk and rear, rinse... Etc whereas the one I have at the barndo with the pressure washer, it makes SUCH thick and fancy foam due to pressure that you can spray an entire suburban, and it stay completely engulfed in foam long enough to (hand) wash the whole suburban before rinsing.

I WILL say the pressure washer foam Cannon does get an amazing amount of nasty off the Jeep after a trip, making for much less hand washing

Either way you do NOT want to use a foam Cannon in direct sunlight just like regular car washing. So it doesn't dry out on you

Last edited:
I just covered my truck in soap, let it soak for a few minutes, then rinsed it off. It worked pretty good for just a quick wash, but you still need to scrub with a rag or something to get a good wash.

Back