Notre Dame burning....

Dammit Donald, couldn't you have just stopped after the first sentence?
I wonder how many times this statement has been said in the last 2 years

Whut iz Noter Damn?

Please don't even think about getting me riled up...

For comparison. You know the guy that you work with that always has a suggestion for what ever you’re working on. Know how much you loathe him. Now that guys works for another company, in a different industry.

If you don’t get that analogy. The president has zero experience fighting fires. It is asinine for him to even open his mouth (fingers) to make a suggestion. And doing so makes himself out to be a pompous ass

I'll take the pompous azz over any PC politician every time..................I'm pretty sure they have a powder they dump on fires from aircrafts to snuff them out,it might not work as well as water but would probably not knock the thing down.

Structures that are under construction have a vastly higher risk of fire than structures that aren't. That goes for new construction, renovations, interior upfit, it doesn't matter.
This is true, cant believe they wouldn't have some type of fire watch. I've been on jobs building was concrete and stell. The make lith ion batteries for phones, laptops etc. Had to have someone on site for four hours after the last spark was created. So if you are finished with hot work at 4pm you are there until 8pm. That building was .maybe 20 years old. I would think something of the magnitude of Notre Dame would have similar safety measures. But it is France not the USA. Not sure of their building practices.

Interested in the cause!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This is true, cant believe they wouldn't have some type of fire watch. I've been on jobs building was concrete and stell. The make lith ion batteries for phones, laptops etc. Had to have someone on site for four hours after the last spark was created. So if you are finished with hot work at 4pm you are there until 8pm. That building was .maybe 20 years old. I would think something of the magnitude of Notre Dame would have similar safety measures. But it is France not the USA. Not sure of their building practices.

Interested in the cause!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It was the middle of the day... its not like the building was vacant. It was just such a dilapidated fire trap of old decaying wood that it spread super, super fast.

The challenge isnt that he said flying water tankers...
it precisely that he isnt a fire fighter, yet he thinks he has the answer that no one else in the world is smart enough to have thought of.

Like somewhere in his head, I think, he thought - Oh let me give them a suggestion. Ims ure there are hundreds of flying water tankers just sitting all around Paris and no one has thought to dispatch one. Ill suggest it and be the hero that saved notre dame.

Or maybe, just maybe, he was being nice. I know you folks think thats impossible, but it isnt.

But did they get the hunchback out???

I heard he is who set the fire, he was tired of ringing the god damn bell and finally snapped.

Or maybe, just maybe, he was being nice. I know you folks think thats impossible, but it isnt.
The first half of his statement was being nice. The second half was being a moron. I know you folks think that's impossible, but it isn't. ;)

Whut iz Noter Damn?

Please don't even think about getting me riled up...
I believe it's pronounced No Turd Aim.

The first half of his statement was being nice. The second half was being a moron. I know you folks think that's impossible, but it isn't. ;)

So, having a valid idea makes him a moron.

By that logic, youre a full blown dumbass, cause youve had some good ideas!!! :cool:

Do you see how much your "logic" looks like swiss cheese?

So, having a valid idea makes him a moron.

By that logic, youre a full blown dumbass, cause youve had some good ideas!!! :cool:

Do you see how much your "logic" looks like swiss cheese?
No, because it's not a valid idea. I thought we had established that, but I suppose not. Dumping thousands of gallons of water at once on a fragile, heated structure filled with firefighters and valuable relics is not a valid idea. That was the whole point of my very first post about it.

ya'll argue like school kids on the playground. You accomplish nothing but wasting your energy.

ya'll argue like school kids on the playground. You accomplish nothing but wasting your energy.
Let's definitely not waste energy...:flipoff2:

After extensive investigation (from my garage in Maiden NC) i believe it was a careless accident.

As for the tweet i can only make this analogy. @marty79 giving advice to @MarsFab.

No offence John F. Your advise is probably better than mine.

To each his own. I come to the internet to post funny stuff, spend money, and argue. I've already posted funny stuff, and I'm out of money...

No, because it's not a valid idea. I thought we had established that, but I suppose not. Dumping thousands of gallons of water at once on a fragile, heated structure filled with firefighters and valuable relics is not a valid idea. That was the whole point of my very first post about it.
Except that it is. Is it the best idea? probably not. But had they determined it was all going to hell and they needed to put the fire out at any cost? Yep, that has been proven to work.

I hate to just be an ass about it, but it is a valid idea. Get over it.

shawn.png

The challenge isnt that he said flying water tankers...
it precisely that he isnt a fire fighter, yet he thinks he has the answer that no one else in the world is smart enough to have thought of.

Like somewhere in his head, I think, he thought - Oh let me give them a suggestion. Ims ure there are hundreds of flying water tankers just sitting all around Paris and no one has thought to dispatch one. Ill suggest it and be the hero that saved notre dame.
I haven't read the rest, but geeze he has diarrhea of the mouth....the crap isn't perfect but it gets the job done.
His intent was good but everybody harps on the delivery.
A sour stomach sucks but without crap and vomit you'd probably keep it.

Edit for clarity....he says a lot akin to the flu like symtoms...but the swamp has bugs and I thought he was the man for the job. I still support him and hate the flu like symptoms.

Last edited:
Well they use dynamite to put out oil well fires, so at least he didnt send a couple f-15s to do a missle strike.

Except that it is. Is it the best idea? probably not. But had they determined it was all going to hell and they needed to put the fire out at any cost? Yep, that has been proven to work.

I hate to just be an ass about it, but it is a valid idea. Get over it.
You're not being an ass, so no need to self depricate. They could also give all the priests a fire extinguisher and send them in. Is that the best idea, probably not. But it's still valid, and if Trump said it, some of y'all would still defend it. I don't like you any more or less because of it. It just humors me.

Cliffsnotes:

God says "I'm taking my ball and going home" because we suck now.
I that where the case...don't bother holding on to your hat or asking Trump for a tweet.

You're not being an ass, so no need to self depricate. They could also give all the priests a fire extinguisher and send them in. Is that the best idea, probably not. But it's still valid, and if Trump said it, some of y'all would still defend it. I don't like you any more or less because of it. It just humors me.

No, sending in people who are entirely untrained is not a valid idea.

Glad we are on the same page, I dont hold being so hate blinded against you either.

Back