Project Steampunk

I envy your lifestyle. As far as the space dust goes - never tried it, but me knowing me...I'm gonna have to go get it now. Looks like it would be right up my alley

I envy your lifestyle. As far as the space dust goes - never tried it, but me knowing me...I'm gonna have to go get it now. Looks like it would be right up my alley

Sometimes the Warlock ventures into the inner city to cast a spell or two.
And he wound up at my crib in Compton Friday night.
So we ate like hell, drank a beer or twelve and discussed spring rates, 4 link geometry and whether Rosie O'Donnell or Nancy Pelosi looked better naked.
Ponder that...
Yo @XJsavage!
'Dre...

Elysian space dust. Remember the scene in Easy rider where Peter says to Jack Nicholson, "it'll give you a whole new perspective"?

Yeah....that.

Shitchea...I need some of that!

Sometimes the Warlock ventures into the inner city to cast a spell or two.
And he wound up at my crib in Compton Friday night.
So we ate like hell, drank a beer or twelve and discussed spring rates, 4 link geometry and whether Rosie O'Donnell or Nancy Pelosi looked better naked.
Ponder that...
Yo @XJsavage!
'Dre...

Glad I made it out alive. Thanks again! Those steaks and onions were amazing! I don't remember half of that conversation but I'm stickin with Nancy. Rosie makes me nauseous.

I'll be in the Jeep next time. Know that!

Wow, I...er....ain't got no words!

Another idea officially stolen...er, earmarked for when I get back in the garage again.

Hell to the yea!
:beer:

I saved this pic of one of the Arizona guys for the same idea....

image.jpeg

I'm in need of one of those jacks.... Come visit me in Camden any time in that beast. I'll put you and it to work pulling up stumps.....

Camden... Cola... Neither one of y'all are close to The School House are you? It is on 52... Somewhere between Norman's gunshop and Kingstree... Lol. It is worth a trip if you are nearing Florence

Camden... Cola... Neither one of y'all are close to The School House are you? It is on 52... Somewhere between Norman's gunshop and Kingstree... Lol. It is worth a trip if you are nearing Florence

What is The School House. I work in Hartsville and one of my twins goes to FMU. So I occasionally can be found in Flo-Town as we call it.

What is The School House. I work in Hartsville and one of my twins goes to FMU. So I occasionally can be found in Flo-Town as we call it.
It is a BBQ joint... Used to be an old... School House... Original, I know... It is damn fine eats

It was the only thing that I could think it needed more of....

That or them hot chicks all dressed in basically nothing.

Dude, the weather has been shit, lately. It was not that cloudy today but damn, the humidity was out in full force today

Yall suck I'm jealous....... however I will be at my parents house in Aiken enjoying my favorite area of SC. You and that crew need to come to Harlan for the 4th while I'm up there with NAXJA!!!

Count me in on being jealous as well...that's awesome! Especially to be getting paid to have a kickass vacation. Pics or it didn't happen! :smokin:

Back