Random Metal Fab Fun.

99846a09f0ad5a15750711fb84c89047.jpg
cc444909da827ed65915945f64b09158.jpg
60a94836cb9be7e4b42562d700e3907a.jpg

It's not "fab" work but machine work counts right?!

I had a friend ask me if I could make a cool set of stairs to go from his garage floor up to a house entry door. He said no wood. I personally think they'd look cooler with two nice dark stained oak treads instead of just flat steel. He's going to paint these steps with bedliner so they aren't slick.

2a5a39647318943d63f89a7a6e8a4cb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Badass Chris...

I'm digging the tool accessory racks under the table. Cut me a few pairs of those at your convenience please!

Matt

I posted a shot of this in another thread but wanted to share here too. For the non married folk to see.
1222161121.jpg 1222161735b.jpg 1222161740a.jpg

Time is money. Tools to make things faster also makes me money faster.

For you guys who don't use politicalbook and instascam I posted this video to show this sweet little tool I made to shape simple tabs I weld on chassis to hold wires and plumbing. They form a V with holes in the ends to run zip ties through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty random, but I wanted to make a long handle fork to go along with the fire pit project in the backyard. Something sturdy enough to flip an entire rack of ribs without getting the eyebrows singed off. Stainless it is.
IMG_20170105_164358575.jpg

IMG_20170105_171159680.jpg

IMG_20170105_171348725.jpg

For you guys who don't use politicalbook and instascam I posted this video to show this sweet little tool I made to shape simple tabs I weld on chassis to hold wires and plumbing. They form a V with holes in the ends to run zip ties through.

Available for purchase? Link?

Thanks from the non married folk, lol. I like that a lot for my dinning room in my house/man cave.
Thanks, I know where's a model to measure.
Thought about trying to sell this kind of stuff.

Thanks, I know where's a model to measure.
Thought about trying to sell this kind of stuff.

Hm I think depending on price and if the legs can come off to make it easier to get in an out of places. You might even be able to do it as a DIY kit for some people.

@WARRIORWELDING How did you fasten/capture the boards in the table? What did you finish it with to keep from rusting?

Hm I think depending on price and if the legs can come off to make it easier to get in an out of places. You might even be able to do it as a DIY kit for some people.
Top comes off one piece. Bolts on its 36x72.
@WARRIORWELDING How did you fasten/capture the boards in the table? What did you finish it with to keep from rusting?
Underlying frame hidden with the angle frame. Fasteners thread into it, no nuts or exposed thread to poke you. I keep it wiped down with linseed oil and turpentine. Last several months. Used it on other art.. Doesn't change the finish texture or peel like clear coat on varying prep surfaces.

Back