Random pic thread.

You need to step your game up

1645617801712.png

1645617816849.png

Came in this morning to every cable and cord unplugged on both ends. Let the games begin!:laughing::dumbass::fuck-you:

View attachment 367489
Found me a spool. Going to make this soon.

View attachment 367517
I saw one years ago. I tried to get my stepdad to hold tight and let me find a spool. He wanted a shooting bench asap, so he built some janky table that doesn’t fit either of us. Upgrades I’d do is make the seat heights adjustable and put something across the front to lean into your bipods.

Wife was gonna buy a love seat this weekend to put by windows upstairs, but she mentioned it was only temporary because she wanted a built in "window seat". I said "why spend money twice?"
3hrs labor and a $100 sheet of plywood later...
View attachment 367185View attachment 367186View attachment 367187View attachment 367188

Worst part is always making a really nice square piece of wood, only to have to trim and deform it because of the out of square walls and sheetrock.
Still need to finish the trim on the front. Im mostly just delaying because I don't want to drag an airhose from the garage to the second story for a dozen pin nails. Once that's done she will paint it up and it'll look nice.
Wife #1 painted it today.
IMG_20220223_200157.jpg

Then immediately decided she wants to paint it gray to match the trim :laughing:

Wife left her keys in her car last night, with accessories on…totally dead. Black Lincoln has a dead battery, waiting for donation pick up. Couldn’t find my long cables, of course. Jump box wasn’t feeling jumpy. Ended up tetris’ing my way in close enough. The wife, realizing the bull shit of nothing working was aggravating me, gives me the ‘what a big strong man you are’ ego stroke for adequate appeasement. Then I say, yeah, I guess I’m just used to fitting big things into small holes…and I’m not sure she’s stopped laughing yet.

66AC4D7E-F8E5-4F80-8F38-0CC3800C22A5.jpeg

Back