Random pic thread.

20230807_111432.jpg

I sure wish there was something like it around here. There is an AWSEOME classic country station out of Fayetteville but they are small and their transmitter doesn’t quite reach the house. I’ve listened to 98.1 before on trips when I was in range and it’s great! But the commercials anymore are horrendous. I used to stream a channel out of Oklahoma with just a radio announcer and no commercials but digital media just isn’t the same sound as a classic am/fm tuner.

92.1 out of upstate SC is a good one too, but it's hit or miss around here

I haven't looked but there might be one on iheartradio.

I’ve become so used to zero commercials on satellite radio, I can’t stand to listen to regular radio anymore.
Pandora for me. The only time I'm subjected to "radio" is in the dumptruck. Pretty disappointed @R Q didn't upgrade to a bluetooth for me before he got rid of it :laughing:

Little road trip to Burnsville this evening after I got off work to buy a new toy. Dude had an absolutely gorgeous place.
20230808_200123.jpg

20230808_202951.jpg

And topped it off with a nice dinner on a high dollar table at a Mexican restaurant at 11pm.
20230808_222212.jpg

92.1 out of upstate SC is a good one too, but it's hit or miss around here

I haven't looked but there might be one on iheartradio.

Heck, I still miss the old Z93 out of Winston Salem with the Flying Dutchman and Wendy the traffic girl.

I don't know if this is real or someone's photoshop abomination, if real anyone ever seen one?

View attachment 401880
There used to be a corvette of that same era, with the same style rear, sitting at a house off 66 in between Walkertown and Winston. Not sure if it's still there but I remember it being there forever.

You're addicted.
What can I say? Everyone has their vice. Some people buy chippers, some people buy golf clubs, some people buy jeeps, some people buy dogs, some people buy dump trucks 🤷‍♂️

Only one little winky left to go home from our litter. He leaves on Saturday so he’s getting some extra snuggles cause he’s all “alone”. All our female dogs are playing mom to him but he doesn’t have any playmates until his new house. He may only be 3.2 lbs but he has a voice on him already!! View attachment 401892
Handsome pup! What is he?

Back