Random pic thread.

I thought you were talking about those shitbag geese. 12 ga them and the hornets same time
Funny you say that, they were there today.
50E353B5-F97E-4EEF-905D-0BAFF65FA9D3.jpeg

Took Lisa on a surprise date day Saturday. Found a killer mini golf/botanical garden place in Seneca SC (Clemson). Oasis Golf Ranch is the name. You can feed the fish and turtles along the course. Super fun.
When you're done, you can go spend $19 on two small cups at TCBY in your way home 🫤
PXL_20230812_182234286.jpg
PXL_20230812_183018832.MP.jpg

Thank you for adding context and value. The internet needs more of that.

Thank you for adding context and value. The internet needs more of that.
Like, subscribe, and comment on my Onlyfans to insure more quality content :laughing:

The driver is doing what we all do. “I hope that noise/smell is somebody else’s car”.
Yea. Pulled that excuse a while back in the Cummins.. til the temp gauge showed it wasn’t any of the cars in front of me. Impromptu water pump swap at the campground we were headed to, and luckily limped there.

Yea. Pulled that excuse a while back in the Cummins.. til the temp gauge showed it wasn’t any of the cars in front of me. Impromptu water pump swap at the campground we were headed to, and luckily limped there.
I had a burning rubber smell in the school pickup line. I was hoping like hell it was somebody else. AC compressor locked up and the belt started recycling itself.

Back