Random pic thread.

Delivered to my alma mater today. Spartanburg Community College.
PXL_20240612_193730930.jpg

Then to a new bank in Greenville. Pulled through the Home Depot lot to make the delivery šŸ˜Ž
PXL_20240612_204151645.jpg

This happened at our neighbors house while we were there many years ago. We were all inside except the kids. My daughter was about 6 at the time and she came in the house and calmly said to the neighbor ā€œMr Randy, your house is on fire.ā€
This your daughter by chance?
1718299468300.png

:laughing:

Driving home today and the steering gets real spicy in the Dodge. Apparently 50% just isnā€™t good enough for a high steer arm. Who knew!

Attempting to weld nuts to the broken studs with no luck. The two studs that were still good backed out with minimal force after double nutting them. The broken ones, not so much (of course). Left my extractors at work after I thought about it all day. Fml. New ARP studs on the way thanks to @ecgs.
IMG_4872.jpeg

Woo! I posted a while back that I bought a couple tractors from my grandmother, a farmall super a, and this deutz 4006. Didn't know if either ran or what I'd find. Was gonna haul them home, but this one was in such a tight spot, e couldn't tow it out and had to at least get it going where it sat. Put a good battery in it, and it fired right up..... and proceeded to to run wide open uncontrollably lol. I'm able to control it via covering the intake, but it seems the injector pump rack is stuck. But the big victory is that I was able to pull it out of the shed and actually get a good look at it. Everything else *appears* (knocks on wood) to function. Now just have to get it home.

20240614_181814.jpg
20240614_181821.jpg
20240614_181837.jpg

Last edited:
Woo! I posted a while back that I bought a couple tractors from my grandmother, a farmall super a, and this deutz 4006. Didn't know if either ran or what is find. Was gonna haul them home, but this one was in such a tight spot, e couldn't tow it out and had to at least get it going where it sat. Put a good battery in it, and it fired right up..... and proceeded to to run wide open uncontrollably lol. I'm able to control it via covering the intake, but it seems the injector pump rack is stuck. But the big victory is that I was able to pull it out of the shed and actually get a good look at it. Everything else *appears* (knocks on wood) to function. Now just have to get it home.

View attachment 419390View attachment 419391View attachment 419392
Gah, I love old tractors. They just refuse to quit. I have a Farmall 100 that has been criminally neglected and it still fires up in 2 seconds of pulling the rod. My friends that farm big are always calling the man to get their tech riddled monsters going.

Back