Random pic thread.

Or a leaf blower turbo...... :burnout:

Power to weight ratio says no. Plus there is absolutely no room with a 6'2" dude driving.

I've perfected the power slide and utterly terrorized my neighbors off and on all day.

Power to weight ratio says no. Plus there is absolutely no room with a 6'2" dude driving.

I've perfected the power slide and utterly terrorized my neighbors off and on all day.
Wait until the first 1/4" of sleet in January, that's when it'll be really fun

Unless your undercarriage looks like this, You should be sterilized for running mirrors.
image.jpeg

Often, lowriders will put a lot of time into their control arms. Smoothing, filling, painting or chroming. The detail work in some of the nicer ones is mind-blowing.

I'm involved with the Las Foringas truck club...some of those guys have $30k in undercarriage engravings, plus the engine bay, plus the rest of the truck. Some top notch work done by those guys if you don't mind low riders.

My wife bought this kids cap gun at her favorite antique consignment shop today. Apparently they were made in the 50's and 60's.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Often, lowriders will put a lot of time into their control arms. Smoothing, filling, painting or chroming. The detail work in some of the nicer ones is mind-blowing.
well looks like I learned something today.
I knew about people pimping the undercarriages, just had never seen the mirrors as part of the showpiece.

My wife bought this kids cap gun at her favorite antique consignment shop today. Apparently they were made in the 50's and 60's.

View attachment 227971

View attachment 227972
Holy shit this is cool, I haven't seen one of these in ages.
I had a cool rifle cap gun w/ this type of roll-feed when I was a kid. No idea what happened to it but I wish I still had it.

We visited my wifes aunt in Black Mountain last weekend. One of their neighbors stopped by.

Kristyn and her Aunt went hiking, and Noah and I were watching Paw Patrol, and this guy climed a tree and hopped onto the deck. No more than 10 feet from us.

IMG_1196.jpg

Back