Random pic thread.

OK,so whats the story on that??

We have had two alternators fail on our 100kw generator at work and it is cheaper to have this ready for me to fix it then to call the genny service guy to come in and fix it.

I put every size tool needed to fix it , belt, alternator, pry bar and there is also a solenoid that is not in pick.

We have had two alternators fail on our 100kw generator at work and it is cheaper to have this ready for me to fix it then to call the genny service guy to come in and fix it.

I put every size tool needed to fix it , belt, alternator, pry bar and there is also a solenoid that is not in pick.

6B/ISB?

hqdefault.jpg

Saw this on the book w faces.Dude had some rockwells and tractor tires for sale.
14853071_1202230229842851_3826057161236973407_o.jpg
14856025_1202230243176183_4184403287595836756_o.jpg

If your luck is like mine,somebody has been in it before you and lost a nut or bolt and replaced it w something different.

If your luck is like mine,somebody has been in it before you and lost a nut or bolt and replaced it w something different.

It is brand new. And I watch the service guy change it out and wrote down every size he used :)

Must be pretty 'invisible' for a fox to wander up on you...or it's rabid.
I've seen quite a few hunting. With sent away or something else on its like you become invisible. We were walking in to a stand and heard some soft footsteps coming our way so we stopped and stood behind a tree. Fox walk to about five feet away from me before he saw me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone that has a lot of turkey hunting experience has probably had at least one close to sitting in their lap before. I was videoing this one and tried to get him to look up with and audible "PSSSSHHH" and he just looked around and kept creeping.

Attachments

• IMG_8760.JPG
    IMG_8760.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 221
playing with your food?

Attachments

• unbelievable-pictures.jpg
    unbelievable-pictures.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 233
Back