Random pic thread.

You have anymore info on the process you used to germinate from seed?
Basically i killed it all with Round Up 2 times. Waited a couple of weeks and killed any more green volunteers. Then harrowed the ground and raked up any roots and thatch. I aerated it well and put the seed out mixed with play sand so I could get it even. Kept it moist for about 15 days and saw the seedlings come up. Watered daily after that until I had cut it 3 times and then I water it weekly if no rain. I put some 29-2-2 on it a couple weeks back and it is taking off great.

Time for a boot job.
IMG_1949.JPG

She has an Iphone and he doesn't know which end of a USB cord goes where? Sounds about right.

Is that what it is.... I bet neither one of them could figure it out. Bet they asked Siri.

Must be for the whole pallet of that nasty shit.

When I was in college no one wanted that.
The local favorite watering hole didnt ask for IDs and on Thirsty Thursdays they did plastic slightly bigger than shot glass sized PBRs for a quarter.

I learned three valuable lessons from that:
1) Plastic shot glasses will only stack 42 high without a wall to lean on.
2) 60 shots of beer are too many to be legally operating a bicycle on the road in Clemson, SC
3) If you can make a police officer laugh while being pulled over there IS a chance he will put you in the backseat, your bike half in half out the trunk and drop both of you off at your house.

Then Clint Eastwood drank it in a movie and all the cool kids and hipsters love it and it costs more than a high gravity craft

When I was in college no one wanted that.
The local favorite watering hole didnt ask for IDs and on Thirsty Thursdays they did plastic slightly bigger than shot glass sized PBRs for a quarter.

I learned three valuable lessons from that:
1) Plastic shot glasses will only stack 42 high without a wall to lean on.
2) 60 shots of beer are too many to be legally operating a bicycle on the road in Clemson, SC
3) If you can make a police officer laugh while being pulled over there IS a chance he will put you in the backseat, your bike half in half out the trunk and drop both of you off at your house.

Then Clint Eastwood drank it in a movie and all the cool kids and hipsters love it and it costs more than a high gravity craft
Don't get me wrong. I've drank pallets and pallets of the stuff because it was cheap and that's what was available. As a grown up with a little more money than my younger days I wouldn't drink it if you paid me $4 a beer. Can't believe people pay good money for that shit.

Back