Random pic thread.

Found something new to say when I leave the room

cheese bags.JPG

You can get 3 gallons of Rotella T6 for $60 on Amazon.

Yeah I know rotella is cheaper but was gonna try Mobil 1 in the 6.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better than me $144 for four gallons
ce16d5dfdbc4e059222e4ba454c3fb41.jpg

In my best announcer voice " YOU PAID TOO MUCH!"

I think it's under $30 a jug at O'Reilly's also. I ran Mobil1 Turbo Diesel Truck in my last diesel Passat from 75k to 190k miles. Opened up the valve covers and oil pan to do some preventive maintenance and it looked brand new inside with zero sludge.

In my best announcer voice " YOU PAID TOO MUCH!"

I think it's under $30 a jug at O'Reilly's also. I ran Mobil1 Turbo Diesel Truck in my last diesel Passat from 75k to 190k miles. Opened up the valve covers and oil pan to do some preventive maintenance and it looked brand new inside with zero sludge.
Yeah I know.Everybody but Advance was out and didn't wanna wait.Summit has it for $25/gal w a $10 mail in rebate per gallon plus free shipping.

EDIT-or maybe it was $26

It's $24/gal at WalMart, or $26 at Summit Racing. Oil is just about the only reason I ever go to WalMart, and if I'm lucky they actually have stock left.
Wally world showed some in stock,upon arrival it was MIA.Nobody knew where it went.

Not apples to apples but I ran T6 and Archoil in my 7.3, she seemed to like it.
I ran Rotella in all my 7.3's and never gummed up or blew up so I guess it did alright.Im still kinda gun shy on the 6.0 so Im trying to keep good stuff in it.

Yeah I know rotella is cheaper but was gonna try Mobil 1 in the 6.0

Expensive oil in a 6.0 just means a lighter wallet when it has to get towed home.

Back