Random Thoughts.....

Ive saw some labeled "Carolina style" bbq.
yeah when I see those I just laugh.
Of course the real test is to walk in and say, is it eastern or western style - and if they don't immediately answer with one or the other, just walk away shaking your head,

The massacre this weekend was horrible. Regardless of your views of their lifestyle, these victims were someones child.

My wife made the comment sunday morning that;
What if you had no idea your son was gay and you found out by the police showing up at your door, while you're watching the news of this tragic event, not even considering the thought that YOUR child could have been there

She has an openly gay brother, so she's watched the whole coming-out-of-the-closet event unfold for her parents (who were crushed, but still accept and love their son and welcome his "husband" into the family) and that comment hit home pretty hard for her.

I saw a few glimmers of hope from my extreme left friends yesterday:

13423881_498167897043677_1327808134942753783_n.jpg

Touché, good motto to live by though. Also, don't east sushi in the desert is another good idea.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I learned a similar lesson the hard way about a year ago. What the hell was I thinking ordering a seared tuna sandwich in Lake Havasu City? Almost had to pull off 95 on the drive out of AZ back to Vegas and find a cactus to squat behind.

The job of Congress is to write and pass legislation. The job of criminals is to break said legislation. If Congress writes another law, the only thing that changes is the number of laws. Why do people think that Congress can reduce crime/violence/etc? They can only make more of it.

Because our society has forgotten that true liberty is to govern ones self. Sheep don't want the responsibility to keep shit together, they have a dog that, government. And the tax payer is its bitch..

I can't stand it when someone sells something as a "vintage" item and adds $100 on top off the actual value. The crap is not even a couple years old! Just because it isn't the current style model doesn't mean the shits vintage!

What is the higher #.........all the grains of sand on all the beaches in N.C;........... or all the stars/planets in the universe?...........is that a random thought or a deep thought ? :popcorn:

Back