Random Thoughts.....

Yeah as much as I like Yota those 4Runners were never handsome.

Ive always thought the white ones looked like the facepaint from the wrestler Sting.
To much hookers and blow Sting or I need another injection Sting?

Maybe I’m an ass hole for thinking this, but today saw a post. Someone was looking for a tent, they said all the shelters were full and wouldn’t take them in.
Within an hour two different shelters posted said they had spots available for them.
Someone else posted and said they could come in for an interview to get a job and they could pay them every afternoon until they got back on their feet.

These people denied all the offers and said they just wanted a tent and they didn’t wanna work.

it made my blood boil a little bit, this is the problem with the world we live in.

Maybe I’m an ass hole for thinking this, but today saw a post. Someone was looking for a tent, they said all the shelters were full and wouldn’t take them in.
Within an hour two different shelters posted said they had spots available for them.
Someone else posted and said they could come in for an interview to get a job and they could pay them every afternoon until they got back on their feet.

These people denied all the offers and said they just wanted a tent and they didn’t wanna work.

it made my blood boil a little bit, this is the problem with the world we live in.
I just wanted to go camping #BTL.

84 at Sunset Beach today...
20210522_192728.jpg

It is hot…

I’m hoping for a shower this afternoon, grass is crunchy. Compared to the last year, it’s a dry time.

From some farmers I know, they say this is the first yr of 7yrs of drought. And then we will go back to 7 yrs of rain. Rinse and Repeat.

From some farmers I know, they say this is the first yr of 7yrs of drought. And then we will go back to 7 yrs of rain. Rinse and Repeat.
Geez I hope not

Why does fresh yellow pine from the sawmill smell so wonderful? I mean, we can’t eat it yet it tickles my olfactory in a crazy cool way.

Why does fresh yellow pine from the sawmill smell so wonderful? I mean, we can’t eat it yet it tickles my olfactory in a crazy cool way.
You're welcome to eat it.

Interesting fact for you, and the answer to your question.
Its the sugar content. Pine is a not too distant relative, botanically speaking, of sugar cane.
Im not sure today but 20 years ago over 75% of the medical insulin was extracted from pine.

Interesting fact for you, and the answer to your question.
Its the sugar content. Pine is a not too distant relative, botanically speaking, of sugar cane.
Im not sure today but 20 years ago over 75% of the medical insulin was extracted from pine.
That is very interesting. I also remember the white layer right under the bark is full of vitamin C and can be crisped in a skillet to make a chip.

I’m headed down there Friday. You’re not far from my house in this pic
If you wanna hang out with some boring people and 2 whiny kids, we're here til Saturday, hit me up! :laughing:

Back