Random Thoughts.....

Especially with the evaporation rate nearly equal to the surface of the sun on a day like today
Cloudy here or I would wait til later.

Still hoping for rain but not gonna chance it.

Cloudy here or I would wait til later.

Still hoping for rain but not gonna chance it.
We have rain, good medium steady rain 😀

No rain. Gave the garden a 2 hour sprinkle instead. Bummer too cause I was prepared lol.
20210525_212345.jpg

And…. More rain! Just started after hearing thunder for an hour.

not a drop in 17 days here.
The pond looks more like a small mud puddle

not a drop in 17 days here.
The pond looks more like a small mud puddle
Got CRAZY here! Wind and hard rain for over an hour. My Jeep windows were laying on the hard top over by the woods and before I could get out there they were blown in the trees 😂

I had to wash all the debris off and hang them on the porch rail once I could get out there without getting struck by a gazillion amps.

Why are all these rappers getting their nails painted? Doesn't seem very gangster to me...
There is a pervasive but not well known gay aspect to that scene. DMX and other rappers have talked about it as well as Dave Chappell.

Rain in the mountains isn’t depressing like rain in the flatlands.

But the ones I've seen recently are with women and are "straight" I'm guessing. Saw a pic today of Machine Gun Kelly with long pink nails....weird.
Hey man, if that is what Megan Foxx is into, y'all don't be judging me for painting my nails if it gives me a chance!

Rain in the mountains isn’t depressing like rain in the flatlands.
Not sure I agree. But soggy hills, trees, and a creek are much better than mud, mud holes, and more mud.

But the ones I've seen recently are with women and are "straight" I'm guessing. Saw a pic today of Machine Gun Kelly with long pink nails....weird.
They do date and marry women but the culture is that occasional wiener romps are ok.

Back