Random Thoughts.....

Hey man, if that is what Megan Foxx is into, y'all don't be judging me for painting my nails if it gives me a chance!
Good to know. If she's into him, I ain't into her.

Being sick as a man, you feel like you’re at death’s door .... but a toddler can play like a madman with a 102.

What rappers?
well let me clarify... Mumble Rappers. MGK, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, I'm sure there are many more I can't think of. Talking about MGK though... Eminem decided to throw a little diss at MGK and MGK comes back with a full diss track (which honestly, wasn't that bad) but you're going after the GOAT and you get slaughtered and then MGK becomes a rock star? Sounds to me like he lost all his clout as a rapper and had to switch genres...

well let me clarify... Mumble Rappers. MGK, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, I'm sure there are many more I can't think of. Talking about MGK though... Eminem decided to throw a little diss at MGK and MGK comes back with a full diss track (which honestly, wasn't that bad) but you're going after the GOAT and you get slaughtered and then MGK becomes a rock star? Sounds to me like he lost all his clout as a rapper and had to switch genres...
I have no idea what you are saying or what half the words in your post means

I have no idea what you are saying or what half the words in your post means
Star wars
Lord of the rings
Ice Pirates
Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Boondock Saints

You don't know anything about these either...so it's not like we're surprised :flipoff2:

Ron, I thought you were up on all your rappers man! Next thing you're gonna tell me you don't know who 21 Savage is...: )
Star wars
Lord of the rings
Ice Pirates
Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Boondock Saints

You don't know anything about these either...so it's not like we're surprised :flipoff2:

I love Blazing Saddles
I know who 21 Savages, alos NBA Young Boy, Future and several other rappers...also known as whatever my kids leave on the player when they get out and I change it to grown up music :D:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Ron, I thought you were up on all your rappers man! Next thing you're gonna tell me you don't know who 21 Savage is...: )
No, he knows wrappers, not rappers.

OMG what a horrible movie. I need to find it and watch it again.
It is, in fact, as big of a trainwreck as you can imagine. I watched it about a year ago and laughed my ass off at how bad it was

But...back in the day, I thought it was awesome

The heat of the salsa,
is directly proportional,
to the burn in the morning.

After a multiple violent crash weekend on my mountain bike, which left me with:
Scabby cut(s) from corner of my mouth to eyebrow, both arms scabbed, left elbow with very little skin and both hips with deep contusions and cuts, my wife told me my body resembles the Ranger's now. Beaten up, abused and in need of a refresh.
She's not incorrect.

Scabby cut(s) from corner of my mouth to eyebrow, both arms scabbed, left elbow with very little skin and both hips with deep contusions and cuts, my wife told me my body resembles the Ranger's now. Beaten up, abused and in need of a refresh.
She's not incorrect.
There's not another Jody in the junk yard and, as talented as he is, I don't think Marsfab can do much for you either. Take care, bud!

She's not incorrect.
Time to put the training wheels back on.

Hasn't rained in over a week, and here it is about to start pouring on my way to work.

Back