Random Thoughts.....

There’s a certain freedom in being able to take a shower outside after a sweaty day @countrylyfe LOL
Mosquitos like me too much for that to happen, no matter where I live.

Has the world always been this screwed up or is it truly worse now than it was 20 years ago?
As far as I can recall, it was all pretty good until about 1988 :flipoff2:

Mosquitos like me too much for that to happen, no matter where I live.
When we were remodeling the bathroom I took a shower at the faucet by the shop for several days. It was warm water from a 150’ black hose I had stretched in the sun but you had to work quick before that water from 400’ in the ground got to the sprayer 😆

I shit you not, the Today Show just had a story on how black women are disproportionately ignored by serial predators. That “attractive white women” are the target of choice and are the “little red riding hood trope” of abductors. That white women are seen as more attractive….It’s racist to not abduct women of color 😐

I shit you not, the Today Show just had a story on how black women are disproportionately ignored by serial predators. That “attractive white women” are the target of choice and are the “little red riding hood trope” of abductors. That white women are seen as more attractive….It’s racist to not abduct women of color 😐
Better question, is this a program you watch regularly?

No, comes on after the local news and I was reading while it was on in the background.
Be careful with that, as it can lead to subliminal messaging.

A sleepy 11-month old with a cold is like a little drunk person. Stumbling, eyes a little glazed, a little drool on her shirt, fascinated with the coffee table and her own hand, doesn't want to go lie down, and maybe pooped her pants. :lol:

Judging by how well the search function works on Facebook Marketplace, I'm no longer worried about them having my personal data :laughing:

My plant manager walked, my maintenance manager transfered, my maintenance supervisor got fired, and the entire 3rd shift walked.

Welp 6 techs left. 3 with less than a year's experience. 2 of which probably shouldn't be in the field.

This all has occurred within 4 months of each other. Dumbass VP of production wants to know how a big project is doing right after our Engineer warned him of the latest 3 going to walk.

Im not sure this is even a circus anymore. I hate covering third, first shift lead, and interim super glue for the whole department and plant.

And HELL naw I'm not taking the mangers job.

Friday rant.......yay.

Pop open a cold snack right in front of the boss and dare him to fire ya now :rockon:
Being drunk and groping a TM got the Supervisor fired......stories at eleven on drama in the work place.

Id 100% have a sit down and discuss money right now.
You have leverage. And if they are going to lean on your harder you owe it to your family to make sure you are compensated for the additional strain mental and physical.

Id 100% have a sit down and discuss money right now.
You have leverage. And if they are going to lean on your harder you owe it to your family to make sure you are compensated for the additional strain mental and physical.
This.
At the very least, explain real firm that increased time away from family has a very high price, if that price is not met there will be no increase.

This.
At the very least, explain real firm that increased time away from family has a very high price, if that price is not met there will be no increase.
This discussion has already been triggered by the remaining few. Come Monday I'm also coming aboard with "input".....said in my Short Circuit voice. I love that critter!

Last edited:
196DF571-6193-48BD-97E2-D6519B26A409.jpeg

My thought this morning is that you believers, saved by the Blood, are not forgiven based in ANY way on what you’ve done or not done. To believe this is to deny the Cross. You don’t earn it, you can’t earn it. It’s a gift, free and is in fact a gift of freedom itself.

One payment, one perfect redemptive act for all mankind forever.

Paul said that the law was death, and he was right. The law was impossible to live and led to fear based worship. What Christ did was pay it, past, present and future and it leads to love and absolute freedom.

Repentance is not asking to be forgiven over and over. Repentance is simply changing the way you think. You’ve already been forgiven, the debt already paid. You will never change behavior permanently until you change your mind. The battle against all sin is in the way you think.

It’s not what you’ve done.

It’s what’s been done for you.

It.

Is.

Finished.

We need to act like it.

Me more than anyone.

ED7F6C97-D006-4893-96BF-7CC95F61CA63.jpeg

My plant manager walked, my maintenance manager transfered, my maintenance supervisor got fired, and the entire 3rd shift walked.

Welp 6 techs left. 3 with less than a year's experience. 2 of which probably shouldn't be in the field.

This all has occurred within 4 months of each other. Dumbass VP of production wants to know how a big project is doing right after our Engineer warned him of the latest 3 going to walk.

Im not sure this is even a circus anymore. I hate covering third, first shift lead, and interim super glue for the whole department and plant.

And HELL naw I'm not taking the mangers job.

Friday rant.......yay.
I'm hearing it called The Great Resignation. A lot of people are changing jobs. My SIL recently started looking, was offered a job doing the same thing (computer programmer) making $25k/yr more. Her current employer almost matched it to keep her from leaving.

A little more than a year ago my company was offering early retirement and laying people off to 'right size' the business after the initial COVID hit. Now they are offering $2k referral bonuses. They can't get people to do the jobs. Crazy times.

It amazes me how my dogs can be outside all day, and I let them in the house for 5 minutes one of them takes a massive shit in the floor.
We have a pet door and cats and dog poop outside as God intended.

Back