Random Thoughts.....

I have one but the window behind me was open. I closed it and the person hasn't opened it back up.

Can you trust a dream to provide life direction?
Good question. What I base things like that on depends on a lot more than the dream itself.

It's funny how the accent comes back depending on the surroundings... like when a stranger asks you what day it is and doesn't pronounce the 'a' in 'day'... and you say it back the same way... and then your kid calls you out for it because they've never heard you say it that way but have heard your dad say it that way.

Or so I hear...

Can you trust a dream to provide life direction?
Absolutely.

My wife encourages me to follow my dreams of a 3 way with her and Margo Robbie. I mean...it happened once already (dream) so it's just a technically at this point.

Margo hasn't returned any of my DMs though 🤬

Watch Dave Chappelles new special on Netflix before it gets pulled. It was hilarious 🤣
I really don't understand why the alphabet people are getting so upset... I mean I thought art was subjective and isn't comedy, art? I think Dave Chappelle is a genius and his comedy is far beyond what anyone else is doing or has done in my opinion. I didn't think anyone was off limits when it comes to jokes...

I really don't understand why the alphabet people are getting so upset... I mean I thought art was subjective and isn't comedy, art? I think Dave Chappelle is a genius and his comedy is far beyond what anyone else is doing or has done in my opinion. I didn't think anyone was off limits when it comes to jokes...
You're just a privileged white breeder, what do you know

Where's the environmental impact studies and penalties for these builders that come in and cut down two hundred acres of forest and put up a thousand plastic houses?

27 between my holly and stanley?
That and Lowell over by Poston. They have logged the hell out of the woods behind the old chemical plant in the past month, and I can't imagine it's for a new farm they are putting in :(

That and Lowell over by Poston. They have logged the hell out of the woods behind the old chemical plant in the past month, and I can't imagine it's for a new farm they are putting in :(
I agree with this whole heartedly. we should force sprawl to build up and farmers and acreage to be increased thru some sort of food/natural area preservation. I'm a person who believes that we as a global population are on the slope of progression in population and consumption that equals a snow balls chance in hell at sustainability.

I agree with this whole heartedly. we should force sprawl to build up and farmers and acreage to be increased thru some sort of food/natural area preservation. I'm a person who believes that we as a global population are on the slope of progression in population and consumption that equals a snow balls chance in hell at sustainability.
the real goal for sustainability should be for each person to do their share. I dont disagree with your thoughts, as they are on the path of destroying all ability to feed ourselves, but if each person grew a garden, and had a few chickens, etc the food situation would be alot better. Yes, we still would likely need larger farms for beef and grain, but some of that could even be solved having community areas.

Its bad enough that other countries are coming in and buying up alot of the land that is used for farming. It will be worse if those companies are then required to do said farming in other countries/continents because we drive them to it.

Where's the environmental impact studies and penalties for these builders that come in and cut down two hundred acres of forest and put up a thousand plastic houses?
Adding 4500 sq/ft of impervious surface per half acre has no impact on runoff. And homeowners putting down however much fertilizer they deem appropriate 2 or 3 times per summer have nothing to do elevated nutrients in our rivers. It's all the farmers fault. Don't you know anything?

Adding 4500 sq/ft of impervious surface per half acre has no impact on runoff. And homeowners putting down however much fertilizer they deem appropriate 2 or 3 times per summer have nothing to do elevated nutrients in our rivers. It's all the farmers fault. Don't you know anything?

you forgot about the years of stacking houses on the shorelines with no thought of septic leach field placement.

you forgot about the years of stacking houses on the shorelines with no thought of septic leach field placement.
I get a kick out of folks that build million dollar homes on barrier islands and then lose their minds when the island moves under them.

If you want to talk about some messed up septic stuff, check out the EOP NC allows now. The county has no jurisdiction over any of it and allows anything to pass if they get an engineer to "design" and sign off on it. They're putting houses in pure bogs around here and pumping whole subdivisions worth of effluent to common leach fields that are way undersized.

Last edited:
If you want to talk about some messed up septic stuff, check out the EOP NC allows now. The county has no jurisdiction over any of it and allows anything to pass if they get an engineer to "design" and sign off on it. They're putting houses in pure bogs around here and pumping whole subdivisions worth of effluent to common leach fields that are way undersized.
Especially since a lot of people these days don't give a shit [see what I did there] how much water they use or what they put down the drain or toilet, especially if its not a single-owner septic.
"not my problem"

77E2FE13-188F-4FD5-8C45-7ED51E9B7572.jpeg

Agendas are sold to the masses
A train wreck, a car crash is all that they show
As soon as we’re cut into classes
They shake up the bottle and watch it explode

Agendas are sold to the masses
A train wreck, a car crash is all that they show
As soon as we’re cut into classes
They shake up the bottle and watch it explode
song?

Back