So keep your ear to the ground, there’s signs all around
Nobody knows how to read

Agendas are sold to the masses
A train wreck, a car crash is all that they show
As soon as we’re cut into classes
They shake up the bottle and watch it explode

Can't hear it yet, but soon.
11/12 release.

I feel like I have entered a lunatic asylum when I read some of the discussions in the gen chit chat section on Irate4x4.

247294320_10114003707045621_386928839366316446_n.jpg

I feel like I have entered a lunatic asylum when I read some of the discussions in the gen chit chat section on Irate4x4.
Surely this isn't a new thought

Surely this isn't a new thought
There was a discussion over there maybe 1-2 wks ago about how people who had the vaccine were going to die within 2 yrs if they didn't get the booster shot. That absolutely blew my mind.

There was a discussion over there maybe 1-2 wks ago about how people who had the vaccine were going to die within 2 yrs if they didn't get the booster shot. That absolutely blew my mind.
My chip expires in 18 weeks

My chip expires in 18 weeks
I pulled mine out and had it resoldered with a different PCB that extends the life for 4 more years and makes me more of a smartass. It's working good so far.

I pulled mine out and had it resoldered with a different PCB that extends the life for 4 more years and makes me more of a smartass. It's working good so far.
How will we know when it isn't?

Is robotic simulated AI controlled version of Matt any less sarcastic?

Commercials have ruined the internet. 😔
well nobody tunes into tv like they used too.....soooooooo...
innerwebs is the new cash cow for about every market

Small business all the way down to the neighborhood handy man and every conceivable commodity and service are researched and often then purchased with the little clicky thingamabob. But I agree. I wish the inner webs were like some add free zone period! No payment or fee...just click, sort, and no spam.

According to Fauci, once we reached herd immunity (70% vax) all would be good.
Accord to the (lying sack of ) Psaki we only have 20% that refuses vaccination.
Doing the math, that’s 80% vaxxed, 10% over herd immunity.
So we good, right?

So we good, right?
That was the first time he talked about it... You must have missed the interview where he said he really thinks the number is around 90%, but he didnt think Americans were ready to hear that, so he said 70%.

So we good, right?
I have no idea, but you are missing a segment.
70% vaxxed
20% refuse vax
10%+ that do not refuse it but also have not gotten it yet for various reasons

Also, according to the netterwebz, the US vaccination rate is around 57% not 70%, and I have no idea if that includes children, because that has a drastic effect on what the numbers really mean.

I have no idea, but you are missing a segment.
70% vaxxed
20% refuse vax
10%+ that do not refuse it but also have not gotten it yet for various reasons

Also, according to the netterwebz, the US vaccination rate is around 57% not 70%, and I have no idea if that includes children, because that has a drastic effect on what the numbers really mean.
It also varies wildly by region

And lets not forget >10% aren't even eligible for vax bc of being too young, then another x% because of other health reasons, etc.
So the best magical ideal you'd ever get is like 85% even with 100% compliance

I think every psychology major should spend at least one semester dealing with people on Facebook marketplace. That way they can see just how crazy people really are.

To start with, Fauci had no intention of stopping at herd immunity.
Next, (lying sack of) Psaki was lying about the numbers. I know it's not that high. If she puts 2 words together, she's lying.
Lastly, this is just another step for a political engine aiming for full control.

The only place I ever found that was worse than P was RockhardXJ. I doubt it even exists anymore. It advertised itself as "a collection of bastards that find it impossible to get along with anyone else but can tolerate each other long enough to have an intelligent conversation"
Nope. Far from it.

If you’ve never made a beautiful flare on a brake line only to look over and see the fitting smiling at you on the bench……

you‘re lying
No, only b/c I've never made a beautiful flare.

If you’ve never made a beautiful flare on a brake line only to look over and see the fitting smiling at you on the bench……

you‘re lying
37, 45, bubble, double, or inverted?

Yeah I suck at all of em.

Back