Random Thoughts.....

Thank you for the tech, sir!
I'm actually quite shocked you've never heard of this stuff? Its been aroudn forever.
When I was in Scouts we used it for everything when backpacking. You only need to carry 1 bottle of fluid to handle multiple tasks.

I'm actually quite shocked you've never heard of this stuff? Its been aroudn forever.
When I was in Scouts we used it for everything when backpacking. You only need to carry 1 bottle of fluid to handle multiple tasks.
Well, as of last year, this is the first time I've grown my hair long in nearly 15 years. Back in my skater punk days my hair was down to my shoulders. I used to care more about it and I'm finally getting back into my comfort zone.
Now it's Pantene moisturizer til I get a better knowledge.

Shampoo and the 'matching' conditioner:
20211111_184615.jpg

And leave-in:
20211111_184650.jpg

Be careful with Dr Bronners, that stuff is strong enough to strip the oil off your taint.

I've tried more than a dozen times in the last 35 years to watch Bladerunner (on 13th time as I type this) and I don't

1) Understand it
2) Have patience to watch it all the way thru
3) Like it at all

it's the country music of movies for me

I've tried more than a dozen times in the last 35 years to watch Bladerunner (on 13th time as I type this) and I don't

1) Understand it
3) Like it at all

Also Dune.

1) Understand it
3) Like it at all

Like the original Dune, it is an acquired taste.

*edited to add that Cyd and I…great minds

Also Dune.
I actually watched the remake of Dune last weekend and enjoyed the hell out of it. I finally understood it.

(Still refuse to conform to making Zandaya a thing any more than an actress)

I know @amcjeepman loved the original dune because he read the book and understood it going in.. but I could never make it thru the original Dune to save my life. I think I watched it one time with a note pad to take notes on who was part of what house.
But the new Dune was dumbed down enough to where I totally got it. Still... The original Dune sucks to me

(finkel is einhorn)

I actually watched the remake of Dune last weekend and enjoyed the hell out of it. I finally understood it.

(Still refuse to conform to making Zandaya a thing any more than an actress)

I know @amcjeepman loved the original dune because he read the book and understood it going in.. but I could never make it thru the original Dune to save my life. I think I watched it one time with a note pad to take notes on who was part of what house.
But the new Dune was dumbed down enough to where I totally got it. Still... The original Dune sucks to me

(finkel is einhorn)
Not so much that I love the Original Dune movie as I can tolerate it and enjoy it as camp given the time in which it was made. Dune the novel is a nearly impossible book to make into a movie due to the shear complexity of the story and the massive amount of internal dialog. The new one is like a Readers Digest version of the Story but an extremely well done one. It's Head and Shoulders better than the David Lynch version. Really enjoyed this new one a lot. The book however is where is at.
The original Blade Runner is a classic, and for us Science Fiction geeks an enjoyable movie.

Wonder if I'd be a happier person if my family and in laws were normal...
You will be a happier person, if you stopped caring about their opinions or antics.

This Ultimaker 5S 3d printer makes me want to punch baby kittens.
Or really, an engineer.

Its so infuriating that a device could be mechanically so nice but have firmware that is so locked down and awful that you cant actually use it.

I've known a lot of real good men
Grad school or no school, I've called em' my friends,

I saw where he said that open tryouts (somebody’s chance to walk on a team) was the same as slavery. Guy’s a tool.
All I read was"fellas name I can't spell" lol!

Fellas name I can it spell =TOOL.

Yep. That's all I care about pertaining to him.

Why do people use the phrase "mid-life crisis" when none of us have any earthly idea how much longer we'll be alive?
This is a damn accurate and extremely close to my heart. Kinda a needed kick in the balls.

Back