Random Thoughts.....

When Danger Zone comes on the radio, the volume gets turned up and the accelerator pedal gets pushed.

You ever smell something that takes you back to your childhood?

I had a smell come across me the other day that smelled like Bleacher Bums, which was a trading card place on Battleground Ave in Greensboro where I would go as a kid and buy X-Men and hockey cards. That was probably the happiest I ever was as a kid.

Anything less than an 8.5% raise this year is a pay cut.
please tell this to Congress when setting Fed employee COLA.... bc I can guarantee you we will all be taking a massive pay cut.

Anything less than an 8.5% raise this year is a pay cut.
So in this line of thinking if your full time self employed......and this is the first year in several you made the choice.....Should you be charging "x" percent more hourly?
Everything I touch has skyrocketed, but my hourly rate.

So in this line of thinking if your full time self employed......and this is the first year in several you made the choice.....Should you be charging "x" percent more hourly?
Everything I touch has skyrocketed, but my hourly rate.
yes absolutely.

This is the bitch about inflation. It's a viscous cycle that never really stops. Everybody is always passing the bag, nobody wants to be the guy left holding it. The only thing you can really hope for is the annual inflation rate to be really low..

So apparently today (May 4th) is international pretend-you're-a-geek day.
Because the real geeks don't need a whitty date moniker as an excuse to show off their geekiness.

When Danger Zone comes on the radio, the volume gets turned up and the accelerator pedal gets MASHED.

For me it's Molly Hatchets Flirtin' With Disaster ..... I even try to double my current speed in the Samurai! NOT gonna happen, :rockon:
It just inexplicably happens!

But alas, I am from the future. Buckle down for a wild ride.
Screenshot_20220515-121013.png

I walked into the Sheetz bathroom in South Boston VA today….there was a “woman” standing at the urinal. “She” was a definite trap, really pulled it off 😮

My daughter was just complaining the usual stockpile of TP in the closet was out. "I need more of that paper for my butt."
I replied,"You mean butt paper?" [snarky laugh]

Thats when it occured to me - toilet paper really is a dumb name and a complete misnomer. It really should be butt paper. You don't use it for the sake of the toilet. The toilet has little to do with it actually. in English no other kind of paper is named by where you put it after you're done with it, or where you use it, rather than whats its actual use is.

So from now on, as far as I'm concerned, it's butt paper.

Dammit, full moon.
Yes I already know I'm a lunatic. Must you always remind me?
And BTW, thank you for everything. I asked for change and it was granted.

My daughter was just complaining the usual stockpile of TP in the closet was out. "I need more of that paper for my butt."
I replied,"You mean butt paper?" [snarky laugh]

Thats when it occured to me - toilet paper really is a dumb name and a complete misnomer. It really should be butt paper. You don't use it for the sake of the toilet. The toilet has little to do with it actually. in English no other kind of paper is named by where you put it after you're done with it, or where you use it, rather than whats its actual use is.

So from now on, as far as I'm concerned, it's butt paper.
1652776773809.jpeg

Dammit, full moon.
Yes I already know I'm a lunatic. Must you always remind me?
And BTW, thank you for everything. I asked for change and it was granted.
Are you referring to the lack of jail threads lately?

Are you referring to the lack of jail threads lately?
No, just in reference to how things happen; when and why. I just let whatever it is take the wheel and enjoy the ride.

Back