Random Thoughts.....

But extending that thought to “Asian women are poor drivers that’s why Caucasian’s or Men are superior” that makes it racist. Even if you don’t hate the other person.

I see your point...and I agree...I also see superiority as a form of disdain for others (bordering on hatred...see also Hitler)
However, my personal intent is not comparing them to Caucasians nor men, and feeling superior, but more, comparing them to every other demographic in the world.... Which is my generic go-to.

White women tend to love pumpkin spice.....

Not compared to white men... But compared to every democratic in the world.

I see your point...and I agree...I also see superiority as a form of disdain for others (bordering on hatred...see also Hitler)
However, my personal intent is not comparing them to Caucasians nor men, and feeling superior, but more, comparing them to every other demographic in the world.... Which is my generic go-to.

White women tend to love pumpkin spice.....

Not compared to white men... But compared to every democratic in the world.
I hear ya. Frankly its a discussion I dont really have the desire to have, again. Especially in a public forum where someone somewhere can snip something out of context and do real harm.

I will just leave it at this, and this isnt aimed @CasterTroy - lots of people harbor true hate and superiority complexes - to many varying degrees - to many varied classifications.
(For Pete's sake UTftball-Weineaeioukelala thinks the shade of Orange of the school he got his degree from is an acceptable color to wear - and the HBIC thinks a completely other shade of orange is appropriate and I think they are both wrong)

But lots of folks do feel their makeup is the best one, and the ones that are conscious enough to know that being a racist or bigot isnt desirable will hide it behind very thinly veiled arguments of "comedy" or "nuance" or "different but equal"

Again not saying that's you. Just some intellectual dishonesty Ive seen too much to ignore.

Last edited:
I hear ya. Frankly its a discussion I dont really have the desire to have, again. Especially in a public forum where someone somewhere can snip something out of context and do real harm.

I will just leave it at this, and this isnt aimed @CasterTroy - lots of people harbor true hate and superiority complexes - to many varying degrees - to many varied classifications.
(For Pete's sake UTftball-Weineaeioukelala thinks the shade of Orange of the school he got his degree from is an acceptable color to wear - and the HBIC things a copletely other shade of orange is appropriate and I thinkt hey are both wrong)

But lots of folks do feel their makeup is the best one, and the ones that are conscious enough to know that being a racist or bigot isnt desirable will hide it behind veryu thinly veild arguments of "comedy" or "nuance" or "different but equal"

Again not saying that's you. Just some intellectual dishonesty Ive seen too much to ignore.
And since you refer to the grey areas.....knowing your better at something is a real thing, using it in a context to compare strictly through demographics is racist. But I have great disdain for folks who pull out the racecard just because your confident white and male at the same time.

2 things I'm self-aware enough to know I don't have a lot of:
Intelligence
Ego

I know JUST enough about people (in general...no I'm not a psychologist, but I feel I have a grasp of what a person is made up of after knowing them a very short amount of time) to know that you need to have an ample amount of both of those to be capable of:
lots of folks do feel their makeup is the best one, and the ones that are conscious enough to know that being a racist or bigot isnt desirable will hide it behind very thinly veiled arguments of "comedy" or "nuance" or "different but equal"

I hate people. I'm not sure what that makes me. I like persons.

I hate people. I'm not sure what that makes me. I like persons.
Right its only racist if you think one is better than another. If they all suck equally = no problem.

As the Hammers nears I get constant amusement at all the ""This years builds going together".

Here seems to be a good idea. Cram countless dollars and hours into slamming a one off build together to go far far away to the most grueling event we can enter.

Solid idea for an experiment in possible disaster. What could go wrong? I get the passion and the want too. I don't get the method sometimes.

Cards Against Humanity is among the best way for a bunch of adults to pass time with booze

Cards Against Humanity is among the best way for a bunch of adults to pass time with booze
It does seem to be my family's favorite pastime at the local taproom

lol. We've lived in this county 14.5 years.
In that time I have never had a jury summons.
My son, who turned 18 a month ago, still a student in HS, just got the envelope. WTF.

I’m not knocking the intent of this MLK Jr sculpture commemorating his Nobel Prize. I even thinks it’s pretty cool it’s him and his wife’s hug…

2C89625A-0524-4B63-97CE-49761565E59D.jpeg
F50E5A7F-15DF-46D0-A3DE-D9789958A63E.jpeg

But did no one stop to say…hey, maybe we wanna redesign this angle so it doesn’t look like someone holding a giant turd (or something NSFW).

3AEC348E-E575-4AA1-BF0A-6F80CB093294.jpeg

you're such a racist asshole.

My kids have no clue how long a minute actually is. I tell them "one minute!" When it's like 5 minutes left on things. "30 seconds" is more like 1-2 minutes. But by God when I get to the ten second mark, they better start counting down!

Why does everyone think they need to be assholes. One neighbor is pissed because im not cutting the trees on his property for him. They are on his fence line on his side of the fence. While he trims his shrubs and throws the trimmings in my driveway. while guy on the other side is pissed i cut down all the trees on my side of his fence to keep them from falling on his house. Then he found out im getting ready to fence the whole back yard (2 acres) so the dogs can go out worry free and he told me i wasnt allowed to block his gate. His gate that as soon as he opens it hes walking onto my property. I told him he can move it to the back or leave it but the fence wasnt stopping because he said so.

I hate people

Why does everyone think they need to be assholes. One neighbor is pissed because im not cutting the trees on his property for him. They are on his fence line on his side of the fence. While he trims his shrubs and throws the trimmings in my driveway. while guy on the other side is pissed i cut down all the trees on my side of his fence to keep them from falling on his house. Then he found out im getting ready to fence the whole back yard (2 acres) so the dogs can go out worry free and he told me i wasnt allowed to block his gate. His gate that as soon as he opens it hes walking onto my property. I told him he can move it to the back or leave it but the fence wasnt stopping because he said so.

I hate people
Survey it, mark it, fence it.
F'em and feed 'em beans if they disagree. They can discuss it from their side of the fence.
Sorry dude.

Survey it, mark it, fence it.
F'em and feed 'em beans if they disagree. They can discuss it from their side of the fence.
Sorry dude.
already been surveyed corner post are there and i put a t post on both ends and pulled a string.

If the old man wasnt such an ass hole about everything id cut his trees down for him, hes like 80 but i cant stand him. cant walk outside without him coming to see what im doing.

already been surveyed corner post are there and i put a t post on both ends and pulled a string.

If the old man wasnt such an ass hole about everything id cut his trees down for him, hes like 80 but i cant stand him. cant walk outside without him coming to see what im doing.
I wouldn't do ANYTHING for him or on his perceived property. He'll hold you liable or accountable.
Put in earbuds so you can't hear him.
It'll help with Miranda too.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do ANYTHING for him or on his perceived property. He'll hold you liable or accountable.
Put in earbuds so you can hear him.
It'll help with Miranda too.
Why do you think i like having a shop.
a buddy from work came over and helped cut trees to get a break from his wife. Miranda asked if i felt the same way..... i said i went to the shop 3 times this week and just looked at her, then went to the shop hahaha

How in the world does Vevor sell and ship stuff so cheap? I have bought quick attach parts from the twice now and I don't understand how they do it. I just bought a 3/8ish thick blank plate for $135 delivered. How is that even possible!?
It arrived today. The Chinese children that packed it even included 3 welding rods for some reason 😂. Maybe these are the ones they always use on FB reels that they start and stop with and have zero slag inclusion! J422, not sure what that translates to in English rods 🤣

IMG_20230117_092316487.jpg

It arrived today. The Chinese children that packed it even included 3 welding rods for some reason 😂. Maybe these are the ones they always use on FB reels that they start and stop with and have zero slag inclusion! J422, not sure what that translates to in English rods 🤣

View attachment 389811
Nothing says "We trust our welds" like a few extra rods included with purchase!

Why is it that paramount leaves the chat head bubble during the show, but takes it off screen for a damn ad.

Why is it that paramount leaves the chat head bubble during the show, but takes it off screen for a damn ad.
Because you don't pay the bills, the ads do.

The dudes doing this should be hung or shot in the face.

Back