Random Thoughts.....

I’ve heard they do that (especially usps) to avoid write ups or whatever disciplinary action happens for them not delivering on time when there’s no excuse. No idea if it’s true.
Absolutely.
If it shows delivered later than the promissed date you can get a refund.

Does anyone know who to call and talk about school bus routes? Who decides them? I need to talk to someone.

Thanks!
Around here it is done at the county level, its not somebody at the school itself. Thats how it was when we were in Forsythe Co, also. They decide them over the summer when they have the addresses of everyone attending the school and have to figure out what balances out time for each bus so they can done done in time to send to the next route. Its not a fun task and somebody is always pissed. Your county should have a site with the contact info.

Around here it is done at the county level, its not somebody at the school itself. Thats how it was when we were in Forsythe Co, also. They decide them over the summer when they have the addresses of everyone attending the school and have to figure out what balances out time for each bus so they can done done in time to send to the next route. Its not a fun task and somebody is always pissed. Your county should have a site with the contact info.
I suspect it is done at the county level here too, but the AP at the school manages the buses in our County. That is who I would start with.

If there is one thing that can bring down workplace morale, it's a person who constantly brags about what they have, what they are getting, where they are going, what they don't eat, and then doesn't do any real work, but then complains about being ready to go after 30 minutes of being here.

If there is one thing that can bring down workplace morale,
im gonna argue with you here and say its the guy that already makes more and works less than you and complains about it all day long, when he is here. he "works from home" about 90% of the time. then goes and asks the owner for a raise, his own office, a new truck and less work.

im gonna argue with you here and say its the guy that already makes more and works less than you and complains about it all day long, when he is here. he "works from home" about 90% of the time. then goes and asks the owner for a raise, his own office, a new truck and less work.
Yeah, you might have me beat on that one. I will say that this person literally says no to everything asked of her by management. Doesn't want to be bothered with it. Also gets to change out all of her computer stuff (Mouse, keyboard, mouspad, etc to stuff that is more "Her style" Never got the OK from Management or IT and IT has come up and said that we are all getting new equipment this quarter and she says, she isn't changing anything. and If I have to hear about her getting a 72K lexus special delivered to her again, I'm gonna lose it.

Riddle me this. I have been looking at compound bows on fakebook for a month now, messaging people and whatnot just going through the process of finding what I want. Friday, I bought a bow off of marketplace. Sunday, I listed my old bow for sale (using the same terms ect as other ads) and within an hour its removed and my "commerce" account is locked. Do some digging, and bows are not on the list of prohibited items. Appeal the decision, and within a couple hours its been "reviewed" and they confirmed that it violates their made up standard (it doesnt) and my marketplace access is permanently revoked. You cant make this crap up!

Riddle me this. I have been looking at compound bows on fakebook for a month now, messaging people and whatnot just going through the process of finding what I want. Friday, I bought a bow off of marketplace. Sunday, I listed my old bow for sale (using the same terms ect as other ads) and within an hour its removed and my "commerce" account is locked. Do some digging, and bows are not on the list of prohibited items. Appeal the decision, and within a couple hours its been "reviewed" and they confirmed that it violates their made up standard (it doesnt) and my marketplace access is permanently revoked. You cant make this crap up!
I had 2 IG accounts permanently disabled because I "violated rules". I searched all through their rules that werent posted, and apparently I "followed" too many people in too short of a time frame. When I challenged it, you have to submit a picture. They denied the request, because they couldnt find a picture on my IG account to verify my identity. "No shit", I just joined yesterday.

I had 2 IG accounts permanently disabled because I "violated rules". I searched all through their rules that werent posted, and apparently I "followed" too many people in too short of a time frame. When I challenged it, you have to submit a picture. They denied the request, because they couldnt find a picture on my IG account to verify my identity. "No shit", I just joined yesterday.
Yea, its all a load of crap. Wouldnt be a huge deal, but I find a lot of free goodies on market place.

Yea, its all a load of crap. Wouldnt be a huge deal, but I find a lot of free goodies on market place.
You mean you don't have 4 other bogus accounts? I mean...how do you heckle and get banned from groups with? Your MAIN account?

amateur!

You mean you don't have 4 other bogus accounts? I mean...how do you heckle and get banned from groups with? Your MAIN account?

amateur!
I do indeed have a couple of other accounts lol. Just a pain in the ass to switch lol

facebook is catching on to that. every once and a while i will get a weird message and click on the persons profile and facebook has "marked" the profile as a fake or scam profile
they are catching on because those are spammers that have unusual behavior, like sending a lot of messages in a short period of time.
If you use your account(s) like a normal person that shouldn't happen.
what's most frustrating about this is that, if I'm understanding correctly, if that you received one level of punishment, and when appealed, the decision was not only upheld but an even stronger punishment enforced. So you were penalized just for appealing.
You need to email Zuk directly. I'm sure that will fix it.

facebook is catching on to that. every once and a while i will get a weird message and click on the persons profile and facebook has "marked" the profile as a fake or scam profile

They will also lock down multiple accounts now if you use them on the same device. Found that one out as well.

they are catching on because those are spammers that have unusual behavior, like sending a lot of messages in a short period of time.
If you use your account(s) like a normal person that shouldn't happen.

what's most frustrating about this is that, if I'm understanding correctly, if that you received one level of punishment, and when appealed, the decision was not only upheld but an even stronger punishment enforced. So you were penalized just for appealing.
You need to email Zuk directly. I'm sure that will fix it.

The initial decision did not specify a time frame, just that my access was "revoked". Then when I appealed they specified it was "permanently revoked". So yea, apparently if you appeal it they just say fuck you, for good.

Woke up this morning and wondered...

I used to work on an cold roller aluminum mill.
It was exactly like the big one in the video.
The difference was our aluminum was cast at 1/4" and coiled straight out of the casting.
The mill I worked on took it from 1/4" to about 12 thou. then it went to small cold mills.
The smaller mills would take it down to 2.2 thou.
Ambient temps around our work area never went below 100 degrees!
Summer time was pure hell on earth. 120 plus even at night.

Ordered a 23 Super Duty and cashing out of my 22 while the diesel market is wayyy strong.
Ordered a (by)Gawdzilla this time so me and @ghost can be twinzies.
Shoulda waited on the 6.8 Ecoboost twinturbo.

If you made an adapter to mate these 2 and save the lords sauce….. you could me a rich man

Attachments

• 17F24E72-7257-4E2A-BAED-F85B207DCE57.jpeg
    17F24E72-7257-4E2A-BAED-F85B207DCE57.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 46
If you just bought better quality steaks, you wouldn’t need that slime

I dont use it on steak hardly ever. Even a mediocre steak is good with just basic salt pepper and some herbs or something. If you need steak sauce, it's burnt. And I USED to eat them well done.

Back