Random Thoughts.....

When a police officer asks if there are any weapons in the vehicle they should worry about and you say yes... Does this imply you mean the officer harm? Cause why else would they need to worry about it?
And if the guy is a legit criminal, is he really gonna say yes?

Since sexuality is a spectrum, that means there is some person that is the gayest.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1696639183530.jpg

Since sexuality is a spectrum, that means there is some person that is the gayest.

And he probably wears crocs ........ just sayin'!

Have bolt cutters ever been used to cut bolts?

Everyone says "ATM machine."
But the M stands for machine.

Mars is the only known planet to be inhabited solely by robots.

I just cannot get attached to our new puppy. Its been about 2 months and I don't know if its because I have a wall up or if he truly is just a little chithead that just annoys me.

tin foil hat engage!
What if “the administration” let the $6 billion go to Iran in exchange for the 5 captives knowing they would do nefarious things and take the spotlight of the crap show involvement in Ukraine? Then we have a massive attack on Israel, by hamas who has historically been funded in large part by Iran. One of our longest and strongest allis in the Middle East is getting nothing from the WH. It has now erupted into protests, violence, and, an even larger distraction right here in our own country.

I just cannot get attached to our new puppy. Its been about 2 months and I don't know if its because I have a wall up or if he truly is just a little chithead that just annoys me.
After we lost Lulu I VERY reluctantly agreed to get another dog (too soon)

it took several months for me to bond with her. I guess part protest, and part refusal to get that hurt again. But something happened after the 3rd month and I melted. Now I can't wait to get home to her

After we lost Lulu I VERY reluctantly agreed to get another dog (too soon)

it took several months for me to bond with her. I guess part protest, and part refusal to get that hurt again. But something happened after the 3rd month and I melted. Now I can't wait to get home to her
This is what I am wondering is happening to me. Although its been 6 years since we had to put Chloe down, I guess I know THAT day is going to come and I am just trying to distance myself. My Daughter absolutely loves and adores him and is honestly what keeps me trying.

Leaving the fair today

Clifton (my 6yr old): My feet hurt!

Me: Your dawgs barking?!

Random dad near us toting his 5ish yr old daughter: Ha, we're trying to teach her some good colloquialisms like that!

Me: (mentally.. colloquialisms?) Everything is an Office quote!

Him: (crickets....)

Me: okey doke

Apple stores are full of weird people.

Great place to play "Male?, or Female?".

Spent a half hour working with a bull dyke tech that I still think might have been a man.

I have only seen like two tobacco wagons this year. Kids now and transplants just wouldn't understand the prevalence of tobacco even 20 years ago. Quite a few tobacco warehouses in town that are now repurposed, just about every field in the county was planted in tobacco, all the farm kids out of school getting in, etc.

I have only seen like two tobacco wagons this year. Kids now and transplants just wouldn't understand the prevalence of tobacco even 20 years ago. Quite a few tobacco warehouses in town that are now repurposed, just about every field in the county was planted in tobacco, all the farm kids out of school getting in, etc.
What have they converted to?
Besides cheap subdivisions :(

Back