Random Thoughts.....

Name a car designed/built in the past 10-15 years that in 30-40 years someone is going to say “Man! I’d love one of those to restore or restomod!”
Jeep TJ... People will need places to put their rubber ducks.
Psssst.... I know this is gonna make you and me and the rest of us feel old... but its been 18 years since the last TJ was made.

Its now what was the CJ-5 when we were kids.

Jeep TJ... People will need places to put their rubber ducks.

Psssst.... I know this is gonna make you and me and the rest of us feel old... but its been 18 years since the last TJ was made.

So when will TJ values peak? I feel like CJ's peaked a while back and have dropped.

So when will TJ values peak? I feel like CJ's peaked a while back and have dropped.
Around the time all the people that wanted one when they were kids have gotten too old to care or died off. Just like the CJs.

Around the time all the people that wanted one when they were kids have gotten too old to care or died off. Just like the CJs.
So about 40-50 years after the height of production and 30-40 years after the last one rolled off the line. Lines up with CJ values I think. What about YJ values? Was Jurassic park the big moment? :laughing:

What about YJ values? Was Jurassic park the big moment? :laughing:
I made bank on mine 🤷‍♂️

IMG_20210913_081725282_HDR.jpg

I thought about that the other day when I was comparing the age of my '78 CJ5 when I got it (2001) and now having an '87 YJ. The YJ was older than the CJ at each of my times of purchase! It's just not right!!! Something is wrong with the universe!

It is crazy how time flies.

The last:
CJ5 41 years ago
CJ7 38 years ago
YJ 29 years ago

I feel old

Found out I actually held the flash light in the right spot. Dad was just mad he didn’t know how to actually fix the car. Took it out on me…..

Find some perspective? Lol

I thought about that the other day when I was comparing the age of my '78 CJ5 when I got it (2001) and now having an '87 YJ. The YJ was older than the CJ at each of my times of purchase! It's just not right!!! Something is wrong with the universe!
This got me.
I bought a 65 mustang in 95 jr in hs.
My son had an 87k5 in 17 jr in hs.

The cars were the same age to our comp when we bought them. Seemed wild.
Mine was old and outdated when I bought it. His was EFI and AC and relatively modern.

This got me.
I bought a 65 mustang in 95 jr in hs.
My son had an 87k5 in 17 jr in hs.

The cars were the same age to our comp when we bought them. Seemed wild.
Mine was old and outdated when I bought it. His was EFI and AC and relatively modern.
A buddy of mine has Historic plates on a 2002 Honda CRV.

Came back to see if his dad ever returned with that milk.
I heard a comedian the other day say "you look like the type of guy who's dad never returned with a 9v battery for the smoke detector" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back