Tacoma SAS in progress

just got my new tie rod installed and adjusted last night and scored a new dual steering stabilizer kit at work today for free. now just waiting on the drag link and it'll be on the road again.

i doubt it'll be 4wd by then man. still gotta do something with my tranny crossmember and get a pinion flange to adapt the D44 to the Yota d-shaft. it'll be drivable though.

1.5" until i get my D60 built for the rear. u know anybody that's got some spacers they wanna get rid of?

Got the tie rod and steering stabilizer setup installed. Waiting of the drag link to be finished and i can drive it out of the shop.

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o307_SSIROK99_SAS32.jpg

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o307_SSIROK99_SAS33.jpg

i found a guy that's got some. i got a 60 already. just need to gear it and i wanna put disc brakes on it before i put it in.

she'll finally be out of the shop tomorrow after work as long as everything goes as planned.

got the power steering all hooked up and checked for leaks and got the bumper put back on today and rolled it out of the shop. still waiting on the draglink. hopefully that'll be here tomorrow.
ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o307_SSIROK99_SAS34.jpg

nah, not yet. i'm just trying to get it back on the road before i do all that. it's starting to get too cold to be riding the bike everywhere. but that's next on the list before i start building the D60.

Well front d-shaft or not, it looks sweet. I think it'll be a monster with the 60 in it. Let me know if you need a hand with anything, I won't bring wildman next time. c ya bud.

thanks man. hopefully i'll have the drag link tomorrow and i'll be able to drive it. i'll give you a holler tomorrow if i get my drag link and you wanna ride over.

cool man. sounds good. i don't have too much more to go. it should be done as soon as i get the rest of my parts. you bought jonny b's old truck didn't you? yeah, you're not far from me at all. i live just on the other side of e-ville on tuckaseegee rd.

my wife's mom's boyfriend lives off of Saw Road on Fry Drive or Road or whichever it is. her mom lives off of Rogers Lake, so going back and forth between the two houses we take Tuckaseegee. can't wait to see this truck done.

Cperry--I actually sold the front diff last weekend. Thanks for offer though. I'd deff take you up on it if i still had it though.

lowestjumperXJ--you're all around my area man. lemme know next time you're gonna be around and you can stop by and check it out. it should be drivable hopefully tomorrow. not completely done, but drivable. there are actually a few people on here within about a 5 minute drive of me.

yeah, your buddy Wayne actually knows my wife. I've never met him personally but that is going to change this weekend when we go to URE. he just doesn't know it yet. lol.

haha...i hear ya. i wish mine was gonna be ready to go this weekend so i could go. i gotta go gather up some more parts for the rear spring swap and some shocks this weekend.

Randall, I'm not sure yet but I might have an empty seat this weekend if you want to go. Not sure just yet, but I'll hit you up and let you know.

if mine is back together by then I'll have an open seat and open extended cab as well. if it isn't back together I might still bring it, just haven't decided yet. damn locking hubs.

got my drag link this morning. gonna put it on as soon as i get home from work this afternoon and drive it home.

Back