The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

I’m hoping to be there. Sold the RV a few months ago and I’ve gotten too comfortable with it to know how to primitive camp, especially if the weather isn’t ideal.
We’ll see.

thinking I’ll bring the JLUR again and tow the mini buggy in the enclosed trailer and use the trailer as a “tent” in case the weather turns.
You gotta come cause I def wanna jog in 2’ circle with you again

Nick at NTK Fab is donating some stale pocket d-rings for the raffle.

My front end is back together, but I yanked the gas tank out immediately after that. Still planning on being there and wheeling!!

Don't worry I am literally a safety professional.
IMG_20210905_125627283.jpg

I will be running easy trails during the morning because I got a friend coming in his Dakota. He's wanting to get into offroading so I figured uwharrie was the best place to start him off. I'm wanting to leave Riverbend around 930 to get on the trails. Then after lunch I'm going to run the D's. So if you want a nice easy ride just find me Saturday morning.

Who all is coming Friday and what time?

Then after lunch I'm going to run the D's. So if you want a nice easy ride just find me Saturday morning.
Somebody's gonna quote this and it will come back to haunt you. :laughing:

My plan is to be there Friday afternoon 3-5pm. May be earlier, depending on if I drag the Jeep or drive it out.

I’ll be coming after work, so probably get there between 6 and 7pm.
Ha! You don't have to lie just because I might read it. I ain't gonna narc on ya! You'll be there thursday night or friday morning :p

(but you should probably come down to my place thursday night and help me get my shat together)

Sold the RV a few months ago and I’ve gotten too comfortable with it to know how to primitive camp, especially if the weather isn’t ideal.
We’ll see.
This is the level of boujeeness I'm try'na get to!

Ha! You don't have to lie just because I might read it. I ain't gonna narc on ya! You'll be there thursday night or friday morning :p

(but you should probably come down to my place thursday night and help me get my shat together)
Ha! I knowed you wuz gonna read it and that’s why I posted - to get you motivated to get your junk together!

We might be able to pull this off…have the phones re-routed to your cell (we’ll get you a Bluetooth headset like truckers always wear) and setup a bot so my Act database resyncs every 57 minutes.

Ha! I knowed you wuz gonna read it and that’s why I posted - to get you motivated to get your junk together!

We might be able to pull this off…have the phones re-routed to your cell (we’ll get you a Bluetooth headset like truckers always wear) and setup a bot so my Act database resyncs every 57 minutes.
Psh. I'll just have all my calls forwarded to you. :p

So after much thought and discussion with many people, I decided to get the Vaccine a few weeks ago. I realized I’m due for my 2nd shot on the 17th, the Friday off this event. I really hope it doesn’t knock me down. If it does I’ll just see how it goes but may find myself sleeping it off in my camper. Hoping for the best but if you can find me I’m either holed up in my camper dying from the scary vaccine or I packed up and went home cause I felt like crap.

So after much thought and discussion with many people, I decided to get the Vaccine a few weeks ago. I realized I’m due for my 2nd shot on the 17th, the Friday off this event. I really hope it doesn’t knock me down. If it does I’ll just see how it goes but may find myself sleeping it off in my camper. Hoping for the best but if you can find me I’m either holed up in my camper dying from the scary vaccine or I packed up and went home cause I felt like crap.
FWIW, mine didn’t really hit me until a couple days after and it was just a day of tiredness/sleepiness. YMMV.

nothing a little Busch Latte can’t cure (at least temporarily)

FWIW, mine didn’t really hit me until a couple days after and it was just a day of tiredness/sleepiness. YMMV.

I hear it’s usually one or the other, 1st or 2nd shot but not usually bout. First one had me feeling pretty tired and lethargic like you mentioned, couple days after. Hoping that’s all and the 2nd one is nothing. We shall see. I plan to drink tons of water the morning of and thru out the day. Followed my Miller Lite.

I hear it’s usually one or the other, 1st or 2nd shot but not usually bout. First one had me feeling pretty tired and lethargic like you mentioned, couple days after. Hoping that’s all and the 2nd one is nothing. We shall see. I plan to drink tons of water the morning of and thru out the day. Followed my Miller Lite.
1st one was definitely worse for me. I didn’t feel much of anything on the second one. As long as you hydrate before dehydrating, you’ll be golden :rockon:

Why not just wait until the week after?

Back