The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

So after much thought and discussion with many people, I decided to get the Vaccine a few weeks ago. I realized I’m due for my 2nd shot on the 17th, the Friday off this event. I really hope it doesn’t knock me down. If it does I’ll just see how it goes but may find myself sleeping it off in my camper. Hoping for the best but if you can find me I’m either holed up in my camper dying from the scary vaccine or I packed up and went home cause I felt like crap.
You have 14 days. My 2nd is due on the15th. I'm waiting till I get back Monday.

Why not just wait until the week after?

You have 14 days. My 2nd is due on the15th. I'm waiting till I get back Monday.

I can postpone but supposed to get it as close as possible to the 28 day mark. I would prefer to wait till Sunday/Monday when I return. But y’all don’t know my wife. She is a lunatic about details and seems to thing I’ll surely die if I don’t get it on day 28 exactly.

Has she seen some of the stuff you've done up til now? You're still alive...

I can postpone but supposed to get it as close as possible to the 28 day mark. I would prefer to wait till Sunday/Monday when I return. But y’all don’t know my wife. She is a lunatic about details and seems to thing I’ll surely die if I don’t get it on day 28 exactly.

Just shiver and look miserable with Rob in his trailer…and we’ll just all point and laugh that you can’t hang any more. Or take some of that knee medicine and that’ll stop you from caring about how you feel.

Has she seen some of the stuff you've done up til now? You're still alive...

Haha she freaked out cause I took Excedrine for a headache, 4 hours later when I still had a headache I took some Ibuprofen. She’s like “you can’t tak anything else for 24 hours!!”
I said I been doing this for years and nothing bad happened lol.

let me guess you two regarding milk…

you smell it to see if it’s good or not, sometimes taking your chances. She throws it out on the expiration date regardless.

how close am I? :lol:

you smell it to see if it’s good or not, sometimes taking your chances. She throws it out on the expiration date regardless.

Milk is easy…toss it back, if it’s chunky…chew it.

Dead on. And that goes with all expiration dates on everything. I’m always like “there’s no way this magically went bad at midnight last night, it’s a guess, not fact. If it smells good eat it” lol

I’m just plain ol white trash that she bought some nice clothes for to church me up a bit. But I is who I is…

What he said. Even Fuck fade said vaccines are commonly admitted in 3 doses. But he thought by doing them fast they could nip it. He ain’t as smart as he thinks he is.

Dead on. And that goes with all expiration dates on everything. I’m always like “there’s no way this magically went bad at midnight last night, it’s a guess, not fact. If it smells good eat it” lol

I’m just plain ol white trash that she bought some nice clothes for to church me up a bit. But I is who I is…

we are the same way. If it doesn’t smell or have something growing on it, it’s getting served. Cheese, I cut the green off and it’s good to go. If the kids ask questions, the cheese is “pepper jack”. 😁

At least 2gal a week
I drink 2 gallons of milk myself every week too. My wife and son drink another 2 gallons. We go through 4 gallons/wk.

I enjoy a glass of milk often. I cut quite a bit of it out though cause I’m deathly afraid of kidney stones.

Too early to call?
Screenshot_20210910-083336.png

A glass of 2% milk with a squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup is my nighty night potion.

Back