The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

Assuming there’s anything left after @BigClay and @CasterTroy are done with it next weekend, these will be following me to the G2G. Probably have some liquid corn in the event there are any knee injuries again this year. I’ll be there Saturday a little after lunch until about dark (young kid lyf). So if you need a refreshment, come find the big red expedition and help yourself…

View attachment 356491
I dont see that jeffersons making it home

I dont see that jeffersons making it home
Weezy underestimates the capacity in which me, clay and Dave can consume 😎

I think you need to come so we can complete this cult

**Edit** fuggg I just read your "I quit" thread....holy shit man...come to the ranch...and get turnt up bro. We gotchu

Weezy underestimates the capacity in which me, clay and Dave can consume 😎

I think you need to come so we can complete this cult

**Edit** fuggg I just read your "I quit" thread....holy shit man...come to the ranch...and get turnt up bro. We gotchu
Next weekend will be the first days my wife and I have off together, well the first time she's off since she is now carrying my ass. We both will be attending the GTG though. I appreciate the offer and I will take y'all up on it at another time but for now I gotta pass. Have some figuring out to do. Btw, at the GTG, we need to mooch a ride since shes never been wheeling proper like. Only sxs stuff.

Next weekend will be the first days my wife and I have off together, well the first time she's off since she is now carrying my ass. We both will be attending the GTG though. I appreciate the offer and I will take y'all up on it at another time but for now I gotta pass. Have some figuring out to do. Btw, at the GTG, we need to mooch a ride since shes never been wheeling proper like. Only sxs stuff.
'Dre will handle this Bro.
LS1 @425 hp, tons and stickies.
That work? You know how crazy i am.

'Dre will handle this Bro.
LS1 @425 hp, tons and stickies.
That work? You know how crazy i am.
A half built Cherokee on 33's would be more fun at Uwharrie, just sayin'.

So strangely enough, my other plans fell through so I am back on bitches :flipoff2:

But the trans in the truck is acting up so that has to get fixed, plus get the mini bike ready, and maybe get the locker put in the front of the Jeep finally. Anyone still taking the bikes on the trails?

C139B76B-ABE6-42FA-BD46-02DA866410F2.jpeg
Getting the bus ready for the trip. If I leave tomorrow then I’ll make it there on time. Gonna be slow towing the Sami. I need to put a good beer holder on my doodle bug.

Last edited:
@RockAuto sent out a box of swag for this. I have 100 magnets and discount fliers, and a raffle prize gift card for $25. Every raffle prize will come with magnets and a flier, and I’ll leave the rest sitting out so everyone can get them after the raffle. If you’re like me, your shop fridge is covered in RockAuto magnets anyway lol.

I’m hoping to be there. Sold the RV a few months ago and I’ve gotten too comfortable with it to know how to primitive camp, especially if the weather isn’t ideal.
We’ll see.

thinking I’ll bring the JLUR again and tow the mini buggy in the enclosed trailer and use the trailer as a “tent” in case the weather turns.

Ugh. Supposedly have to work Saturday. Trying to weasel out of it.

Back