The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

FWIW, 'whole' milk is only about 3.5% but tastes "a brazillian" times better.

Fact. At least two gallons a week whole milk here. I'll have a half gallon in the cooler for breakfasts at the get together and it won't make it home.

Duane

Dead on. And that goes with all expiration dates on everything. I’m always like “there’s no way this magically went bad at midnight last night, it’s a guess, not fact. If it smells good eat it” lol

I’m just plain ol white trash that she bought some nice clothes for to church me up a bit. But I is who I is…
This sounds exactly like my wife.

My first dose just gave me a sore shoulder for a few days. 2nd dose made me feel nauseous from hrs 12-24 afterwards. No vomitting or anything, just felt like I ate something bad.

We should talk about cheese.
I grew up in the Midwest and that's our go to seasoning for everything LOL!!!

My wife and people I tell at work give me shit because I drink a glass of milk at dinner evrey night. Growing up our drink options were water or milk with dinner and it stuck.

Seth Meyers Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Haha she freaked out cause I took Excedrine for a headache, 4 hours later when I still had a headache I took some Ibuprofen. She’s like “you can’t tak anything else for 24 hours!!”
I said I been doing this for years and nothing bad happened lol.
You shoulda snorted a line of BC powder off the hood of the YJ after that.

We should talk about cheese.

Alright I’ll bite (hah, pun). My go to is a good sharp or smoked cheddar. Super versatile for anything besides Italian food IMO. For Italian any fresh brick of mozzarella is mandatory.

In a somewhat on-topic note, my bike is ready to go minus the seat. Having it re-upholstered. CVT works tits. No more burning clutches for me! I have a friend of mine who is bringing his 3wheeler for the event as well. We have every intention of riding the trails Saturday.

What % is breastmilk?
100% if it's straight from the source.

On that note, why is it normal to drink milk from a cow, but "weird" to drink milk from a human?

So I'll be bringing at least 3 growlers of Wild Heart Beers with me. One Porter, One Stout and One IPA. Might be a 4th.
Woosah!!

Alright I’ll bite (hah, pun). My go to is a good sharp or smoked cheddar. Super versatile for anything besides Italian food IMO. For Italian any fresh brick of mozzarella is mandatory.

In a somewhat on-topic note, my bike is ready to go minus the seat. Having it re-upholstered. CVT works tits. No more burning clutches for me! I have a friend of mine who is bringing his 3wheeler for the event as well. We have every intention of riding the trails Saturday.
Queso Fondido, Pepper jack and Feta.

is this the same location field it was last year

My .02 The ruts are the bottom last year were deep. If you fall in them your passanger side was gettting trashed on a stock jeep with stockish axles. The far right line on the Daniel hill has gotten eaten out and last year the Dicky bell climb was very rocky. Of course I have not been there in a year. Generally if you are on sticky's you walk everything at URE. Daniel wet can challenge anything under 37's IMHO. All JMHO. I use to wheel URE about 3 - 4 times a year in my pig. The last couple years I have been only going once or twice.
if my memory serves me right, you owe the far right of Daniel a beatdown since last year you got denied LOL so having that said, PLEASE find me Saturday so we can go test out the Mounty and give it hell

if my memory serves me right, you owe the far right of Daniel a beatdown since last year you got denied LOL so having that said, PLEASE find me Saturday so we can go test out the Mounty and give it hell
You remember right.....

Back