The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

So i looked on here at the recent posts to see about the meet and greet......

Just to learn what kind of milk and cheese you fuckers like, wth. Lol
What kind are you bringin?

Followed up today just to make sure all is good. Porta John’s are delivered and the grass is being cut now. All is set.

Another reminder that even if you can’t make it, consider throwing a PayPal donation to help the cause. Bring cash if you’re coming.

Firewood?
I'm from SC and it's not allowed. So I will be bringing a chain saw.

So what time should we have the raffle? 7pm?

Don’t forget to bring anything you can for it. Gift card, break clean, cheapo tool kit, literally anything someone would like to win for a $1 raffle ticket

Retrieved the death machine from Hartsville today.

63A4690B-A77F-4B5F-B81E-0AB906FEC368.jpeg

She’s old and battered but she runs and she’s mine.

Retrieved the death machine from Hartsville today.

View attachment 357082

She’s old and battered but she runs and she’s mine.
If that is a 200c, you may injure yourself up to and including dying. If that is a 250r, you are a die gonna for sure. :lol: Totally sucks I have to miss this event this year..:(

Last edited:
If that is a 200c, you may injure yourself up to and including dying. If that is a 250r, you are a gonna for sure. :lol: Totally sucks I have to miss this event this year..:(
It's a 200x. It has been known to throw me. I have not ridden in probably a year. Discovered yesterday the rear brake master is shot. It's on its way but if it doesn't come in time I'm still bringing it and ridding it some around the field just not as wild as what I have been known to do.

Question: how early is too early on Friday?
I've got the whole day off and about a 3hr drive to make. I can always find something to get into til the festivities begin I guess.

Tried to put the new chain on the mini bike tonight. So it was too long at first. I pulled another set of links and then is seems too short. I don't really see how to adjust it on this old ass bike. I'll look again but likely will be bringing it with me too and see if you experts can take a min and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Tried to put the new chain on the mini bike tonight. So it was too long at first. I pulled another set of links and then is seems too short. I don't really see how to adjust it on this old ass bike. I'll look again but likely will be bringing it with me too and see if you experts can take a min and tell me what I'm doing wrong.
If anyone can get it going, it's this crowd. We can then proceed to break it :D

Back