The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

And one you tube and in the first 2 min I knew what I was doing wrong. Didn’t loosen the motor my old chain was stretched.
B3BD590F-783E-447F-8A5E-BE7AB300B54F.jpeg

Oh man this has snook up on me!! I plan to be there with daughter (14) Friday around dark. Mini is still in pieces lol I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.....

Shirts are ready! If you ordered one come find me around the Truck Mullet.
So im guessing they won't ship in time? We are for sure coming now, so I could pick mine up.

So im guessing they won't ship in time? We are for sure coming now, so I could pick mine up.

I took that as he has the shirts in hand (they’re made locally) and he’ll be giving them out to those that come find him.

I took that as he has the shirts in hand (they’re made locally) and he’ll be giving them out to those that come find him.
Right, I was gonna have him ship mine originally, since I was iffy on coming.

Not shipping any shirts till after the event in case someone doesn't show up. Only plan on one trip to post office.

Not shipping any shirts till after the event in case someone doesn't show up. Only plan on one trip to post office.
Gotcha

Don't be a dork.
I get what you're saying, and I'll also say that out of everyone that showed up last time, you were one of the coolest people there.
I second this.
As far as this trip for me, I really don't have the time, money, or desire to drive 3.5 hours to get drunk in a hay field, but I told everyone I would. Option B was work Friday and Saturday with a river trip/ backwoods block party planned Saturday night into Sunday, which honestly, I'd enjoy more anyways.
I'm still 60/40 on even going.

I’ve been thinking about this and just wanted to make sure you know… I think I can boldly speak for 90% of the forum when I say this, which is my opinion even if I’m wrong.
You are very well liked and respected among this forum. I hope you don’t feel like the outsider, guy in the sidelines, or the resident screw up.
People (and me) 100% respect your honestly. Your realism. You’re don’t give a crap attitude. Your view of the world, and overall backbone to just do you and go against the grain. Yeah, I gather all that from your writings.

So by all means, choose the weekend with what you’d prefer, but I look forward to seeing you if you come. I’ll be there at lunch time Friday. I’ll have an open seat in my rig. I’ve got a beer with your name on it, and I’ll bring and cook you a steak if you’ll have it.

You are very well liked and respected among this forum. I hope you don’t feel like the outsider, guy in the sidelines, or the resident screw up.
everyone knows this is my title so @XJsavage don't feel bad lol, I've held that title for long time now

@77GreenMachine I've managed to make several pieces to donate for the raffle on Saturday, I just ask a little mercy on them not being 100% quality cuts...they're like 90some % but I'm still dialing in my table so if you could maybe relay that to anyone who might win/bid on them, I could redo the pieces if they aren't satisfied with them in the future when I have everything cutting 100%. Time has not been friendly to me compared to how far I've gotten my software cutting on my own but I'm trying to do what I can and give where I am able to. Looking forward to seeing you and some others there this weekend.

One other sidenote to whom it may concern, if I come to say hi and wifey is with me (usually is) I kindly politely and humbly ask to please keep language and "humor" as PG as possible as with her being so sensitive and anxiety/panic disorder she really struggles being around that stuff and it's what kills the sport for her. Thank you

One other sidenote to whom it may concern, if I come to say hi and wifey is with me (usually is) I kindly politely and humbly ask to please keep language and "humor" as PG as possible as with her being so sensitive and anxiety/panic disorder she really struggles being around that stuff and it's what kills the sport for her. Thank you

She can hang out with my wife and kids (if they’re not out running around)…its usually pretty G rated without me around.

everyone knows this is my title so @XJsavage don't feel bad lol, I've held that title for long time now

@77GreenMachine I've managed to make several pieces to donate for the raffle on Saturday, I just ask a little mercy on them not being 100% quality cuts...they're like 90some % but I'm still dialing in my table so if you could maybe relay that to anyone who might win/bid on them, I could redo the pieces if they aren't satisfied with them in the future when I have everything cutting 100%. Time has not been friendly to me compared to how far I've gotten my software cutting on my own but I'm trying to do what I can and give where I am able to. Looking forward to seeing you and some others there this weekend.

A fact.
@marty79 AKA my damn friend, brought his better half and youngest kiddo to a cookout at my crib a few years ago.
We had a blast.
And it was chaos here. 100 people at least, some dude that claims he is a Warlock was here also.
All is well John, i promise...
We all "behave" when needed.
LOL!

My Tacoma is still in pieces but still looking at a sat morning arrival!!

Back