The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

everyone knows this is my title so @XJsavage don't feel bad lol, I've held that title for long time now

@77GreenMachine I've managed to make several pieces to donate for the raffle on Saturday, I just ask a little mercy on them not being 100% quality cuts...they're like 90some % but I'm still dialing in my table so if you could maybe relay that to anyone who might win/bid on them, I could redo the pieces if they aren't satisfied with them in the future when I have everything cutting 100%. Time has not been friendly to me compared to how far I've gotten my software cutting on my own but I'm trying to do what I can and give where I am able to. Looking forward to seeing you and some others there this weekend.

One other sidenote to whom it may concern, if I come to say hi and wifey is with me (usually is) I kindly politely and humbly ask to please keep language and "humor" as PG as possible as with her being so sensitive and anxiety/panic disorder she really struggles being around that stuff and it's what kills the sport for her. Thank you

Nah we like you too Fuller. You’re certainly the resident pet. I won’t say screw up cause you’ve made great improvements and work too hard to be a screw up. I look forward to seeing you, and hope that others respect your wishes around your wife. Don’t feel like the odd man, I prefer the same around my kids.

Anything sent to PayPal for this moving forward I will send to Justin. Or you may PayPal him. I have transferred the money to my bank and will withdrawal $740 today.
$500 goes to the venue fee.

2814A2AF-B099-49CE-92EB-4150385EAC61.jpeg

Anything sent to PayPal for this moving forward I will send to Justin. Or you may PayPal him. I have transferred the money to my bank and will withdrawal $740 today.
$500 goes to the venue fee.

View attachment 357405
Just sent Justin our contribution directly

I'm ready ...so so ready..been 9months since I've been on off road adventures, that's way too long. Just gotta attach the weight distribution system in the morning and we ready!
16318238254483667643085929764856.jpg

No diesel here. I’ve hauled the same load with a gas 6.0 and now this is an 8.1 big block.
What the what..a gas 6.0 can handle that load? Holy crap

I'm out. :(

Maybe a quick visit Saturday afternoon.

Hurry up already..and since your in hickory you should come by the shop sometime..def find me at the event
Will do!

I'm about ready to head out to the garage in an hour or so!

What the what..a gas 6.0 can handle that load? Holy crap
Yes sir. Just plan on going slower and revving hard in the hills. Keep the trans cool and you got nothing to worry about. And plan on getting about 7-8mpg.

Well dang lol

Yeah but imagine a diesel, only getting 11-12 but you paid more for that fuel, more for oil changes, substantially more for the truck and possibly having a payment on top of that fuel bill. Not knocking a diesel, just saying a gasser can get it done. I don’t daily this truck, it has sat as you see in this pick since Harlan 2 weeks ago and still has 1/2 tank. I don’t care if it costed me $350 in fuel. I have no payment and it sits the rest of the time.

You pick up a cheap 3/4 ton gasser and you’re all set.

I even played a little dress up for this event (plus all them stickers worth bout 20 ponies) lmao
View attachment 357417
Either I'm tripping or that tree in the background looks like the silhouette of a man wearing a hat, carrying a 5 gallon bucket and holding a fishing with a kid standing next to him.

Back