The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

Either I'm tripping or that tree in the background looks like the silhouette of a man wearing a hat, carrying a 5 gallon bucket and holding a fishing with a kid standing next to him.
Tripping…. Lol!

Either I'm tripping or that tree in the background looks like the silhouette of a man wearing a hat, carrying a 5 gallon bucket and holding a fishing with a kid standing next to him.
Dam what you smokin lmbo

Yeah but imagine a diesel, only getting 11-12 but you paid more for that fuel, more for oil changes, substantially more for the truck and possibly having a payment on top of that fuel bill. Not knocking a diesel, just saying a gasser can get it done. I don’t daily this truck, it has sat as you see in this pick since Harlan 2 weeks ago and still has 1/2 tank. I don’t care if it costed me $350 in fuel. I have no payment and it sits the rest of the time.

You pick up a cheap 3/4 ton gasser and you’re all set.
For most people that don't tow often or heavy, it's harder to justify the diesel. For someone like yourself who seems to do it once a month or more, that fuel savings might be pretty significant.

I'm here and set up. Camping in the field all by myself! See y'all when you get here.
Same place last year, left top corner? Probably come camp near if your ok with that

For most people that don't tow often or heavy, it's harder to justify the diesel. For someone like yourself who seems to do it once a month or more, that fuel savings might be pretty significant.

You're not wrong. But I’ll never pay what they’re wanting for new trucks. At a personal $25k max of wanna spend, I’m in a much older truck that could have repairs I can’t fathom. So I stick with gas. I would love to have one, and maybe I’ll get me my dream truck one day. But I hope I have made investments that in years to come will have enough cash flow to justify owning a much newer truck.

You're not wrong. But I’ll never pay what they’re wanting for new trucks. At a personal $25k max of wanna spend, I’m in a much older truck that could have repairs I can’t fathom. So I stick with gas. I would love to have one, and maybe I’ll get me my dream truck one day. But I hope I have made investments that in years to come will have enough cash flow to justify owning a much newer truck.
It's all in what you need. I'm right there with you on the max dollar figger. But I like nice things, and I'm half ninja, so I swoop in and grab deals.

To keep this on track, maybe I'll drag the truck and jeep down on Saturday. I was planning to bring the kids and camp Saturday night, but everyone in my house under the age of 30 was puking multiple times last night, so it's pretty touch and go right now. :mad:

It's all in what you need. I'm right there with you on the max dollar figger. But I like nice things, and I'm half ninja, so I swoop in and grab deals.

And also a touch older than me. I have to remind myself when someone has a $35k buggy and an equally valued truck, most of the time they have 10 years on me and are further down the path of smart decisions. Probably a mixture of debt as well lol

Now I'm ready!!
IMG_20210916_212651129.jpg

And also a touch older than me. I have to remind myself when someone has a $35k buggy and an equally valued truck, most of the time they have 10 years on me and are further down the path of smart decisions. Probably a mixture of debt as well lol
That also gives people time to make even more poor decisions. ;) :laughing:

I am all packed and ready to roll out after work tomorrow.

It's not much but it's what I could do on my part to help out.
View attachment 357394

Loving the designs man! And I gotta say, @marty79 is a pretty cool dude. Oh, and @XJsavage is just plain ol awesome.

We just bought a 10x10 canopy and net, because newborn. Hate I can't bring the bike this year, but I will be bringing some radio gear.

Loving the designs man! And I gotta say, @marty79 is a pretty cool dude. Oh, and @XJsavage is just plain ol awesome.

We just bought a 10x10 canopy and net, because newborn. Hate I can't bring the bike this year, but I will be bringing some radio gear.
Well thank you! Have we met? If so, sorry I forgot, let's fix that and say hello again lol

Well thank you! Have we met? If so, sorry I forgot, let's fix that and say hello again lol
We have a time or two. But it's hard to keep it all straight ik.

Back