The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

Absolutely last year was a blast, hell I didn't even go out on the trails cause hanging out with all these fruit loops was much more fun...

Same. I’m bringing my rig this year but doubt if it leaves.

Nothing like a 4:30 am call from your driver. I hate trucking....

So are you not able to come now? Cause if so I gotta find raffle tickets real quick like

So for the never beens before, where exactly is the camp? I'll be there first thing in tomorrow am but not sure if we will ride some beginner trails or not before hitting camp. I get lost at ure so if anyone wants to guide a stockish group that would be awesome. In the old days I'd just drive around in my rig cause I didn't have to worry about trail difficulty.

So for the never beens before, where exactly is the camp? I'll be there first thing in tomorrow am but not sure if we will ride some beginner trails or not before hitting camp. I get lost at ure so if anyone wants to guide a stockish group that would be awesome. In the old days I'd just drive around in my rig cause I didn't have to worry about trail difficulty.
ponykilr's attachment shows the property.

For posterity

163BA635-46C8-4152-BE8B-E48794DDB745.jpeg

I’m planning on starting off on the bunny slopes tomorrow morning and I think Keith is as well. Might even join forces!

I’m planning on starting off on the bunny slopes tomorrow morning and I think Keith is as well. Might even join forces!
I can see your hoooo-ha!

Daniel tonight with Derek and Phillip :huggy:

I am by no means a trail guide as I’ve only been once in the last year but we have to keep it mild on the trails this trip due to the kiddos so I’d be up for tagging along with a group for some “easier” trail riding

I am by no means a trail guide as I’ve only been once in the last year but we have to keep it mild on the trails this trip due to the kiddos so I’d be up for tagging along with a group for some “easier” trail riding
If you're from the ALB you probably know my wife's side of the family. We will be bouncing around a puppy so that's kinda like kids but no car seat lol

If you're from the ALB you probably know my wife's side of the family. We will be bouncing around a puppy so that's kinda like kids but no car seat lol
Haha, I grew up in Concord, we just recently moved down the road to Albemarle. Our girl enjoyed last years “beginner” trail but the boy wasn’t feeling it. He was worried we were gonna get stuck and he kinda freaked out a little so we are just trying to prevent that as best we can

We will be there tomorrow mid morning.

Back