The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

But do you have the balls to run it? That was last year's problem.
This one is mine. I’ll leave my purse in the Jeep now that I’m not worried about wrecking @Infamous1 fancy bike.

I should probably do a cvt though since my clutch will not like all the dragging up hills

Last edited:
This one is mine. I’ll leave my purse in the Jeep now that I’m not worried about wrecking Clint’s fancy bike.

I should probably do a cvt though since my clutch will not like all the dragging up hills

CVT is where it's at man. Like a whole new bike.

Balls was not the issue, me not having suspension for my old decrepit back was my issue.

I don’t have suspension either. If my back wasn’t ruined before this trip it will be after. And I just have a solid metal seat pan. It may truly earn the nickname “taint slammer” now :D

Shirt design is in. Gotta couple tweeks but basically this is it. I'll have the order form in a day or two.

Screenshot_20210722-104250.png

In for 2L I think the wife needs a Large...

Balls was not the issue, me not having suspension for my old decrepit back was my issue.
Exactly. Suspension vs no suspension is like night and day. If I was younger and hadn't seen the issues I've had I'd be all over it. I could still be tempted but I'd have to feel that all riders had some skin in the game. Basically, I destroy my back, you destroy yours.

Just following up:
I'm still in. Might be driving the Jeep, might be driving the long bed Chevy. Can't call it at this point. I'm half tempted to drive the Chevy just to haul up a nice stash of firewood to cook out on.
Might drive the Jeep because.... Wheeling.
Kayaks and cold beer along for the ride regardless.

Just a reminder for all of those who don't plan anything or write it down (like me): This is only 7 weeks away :eek: :gtfo: :rockon:

Now I just need someone to finish installing my D300. Any volunteers? It's already in, but needs to rotate down about 15 degrees, which is right between the holes on the clocking ring :rolleyes:

Just a reminder for all of those who don't plan anything or write it down (like me): This is only 7 weeks away :eek: :gtfo: :rockon:

Now I just need someone to finish installing my D300. Any volunteers? It's already in, but needs to rotate down about 15 degrees, which is right between the holes on the clocking ring :rolleyes:
I'm scratching my head here.... So that means you need a different ring or re-drill that one?

Exactly. Suspension vs no suspension is like night and day. If I was younger and hadn't seen the issues I've had I'd be all over it. I could still be tempted but I'd have to feel that all riders had some skin in the game. Basically, I destroy my back, you destroy yours.
Front suspension really doesn't do much for the brutality of the ride. Makes steering easier, but that's about it.

Told you I'd help.

I'm scratching my head here.... So that means you need a different ring or re-drill that one?
Simplest thing is probably just ditch the clocking ring, and drill 6 holes in the tranny.

Back