Toyota Monster Truck

Here are my H1 D-rings installed. 2 on the front and 2 on the rear of the truck...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 506
Took the seats back out so I can cut down the brackets. I want to lower the seats approx 2 inches. Also installed my twin sticks. I had to cut a portion of the floor out to get everything to fit. I am going to build up a semi-center console type set up which will cover the large hole in the floor board... I also still need to figure out where to mount the shifter for the C-6 Trans.

Attachments

• Twinstick.jpg
    Twinstick.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 458
Took 2 inches from the seat post legs. Should be the right height now. Readyfor powder coat...

Attachments

• Seat bracket.jpg
    Seat bracket.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 368
Lastly, I installed the B&M Trans Shifter

Attachments

• Megashifter.jpg
    Megashifter.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 414
Not much done here lately. Dialed in the shocks some. Lowered the ride height by 2.5 inches. It is still tall but any lower and I may rip a fender off at full articulation

Attachments

• Toy1.jpg
    Toy1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 551

Attachments

• Stance2.JPG
    Stance2.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 363
Any updates? Been following it since the beginning. What did you use for the center console

Any updates? Been following it since the beginning. What did you use for the center console
Sorry for the very late response. I have been super busy on some other projects. The truck is sitting in my garage, I have not worked on it in over a year now. I am planning to start working on it again soon. I need to run hydraulic lines, break lines, do some wiring and a few other odds and ends. Stuff I am really not good at. The welding and bolting things together was the easy part I guess... I will update this thread once I get started again. George

Back