What are you having for dinner?

View attachment 261899

Medium rare, bacon wrapped filet cooked over charcoal and white oak, baked sweet potato with salt, pepper, grilled bacon & some butter, green leaf lettuce salad, and a Sam Adams Cold Snap.
That steak is f'kin perfect....too damn bad there's no drooling smiley, because I'm drowning over here....

I'm having some turkey chili tonight...ground turkey breast, black beans, diced up maters and chilis with a proprietary blend of spices and seasoning...over a bed of white rice. My wife says it was still too spicy, although I made it mild...damn Italians. :rolleyes: I had to douse it down with some of the Reapercussion sauce I put in the Favorite Hot Sauce thread. Oh, it hurts so good!

I had some pork chops put them in the crockpot with a couple onions, baby carrots, green peas and a bottle of Scott’s sauce turned out pretty dang good.

20171031_184244.jpg

Absolutely. Back in my motorcycle days, I hit every distillery's in KY. Tennessee WHISKEY fan too. Had dinner a few times with George Dickel master distiller :smokin:

image.jpg
Absolutely. Back in my motorcycle days, I hit every distillery's in KY. Tennessee WHISKEY fan too. Had dinner a few times with George Dickel master distiller :smokin:
Holy Moses george dickel I even have a bottle of Dickel select picked up from doe river wine and spirits Elizabethton Tn. From the time I was 15 to 22 I exclusively drank dickel white label.

From the time I was 15 to 22 I exclusively drank dickel white label.
I knew you was good people!!

My old boss was the single largest consumer of GD in 2007 because he thought it was going under. Sent all his employees to every ABC store in a 50 mile radius to buy it all

I was buying it buy the case, now my local liquor store was run by the local mechanic shops head man, my family done plenty of business at the shop and well as long as Alford knew me I guess he just figured I was old enough

I figured you were good people...now that I know you're a bourbon man, I know you are. I had a 20 year aged Elijah Craig a while back and dayum that was smooth. I usually cheap out and go for some Beam signature label, but I've lately had a taste for Tin Cup.

Just pulled some sausages out of the smoker with applewood. They are now enjoying a nice Yuengling Jacuzzi, time to heat up some kraut, and crack open a Yuengling for me too!

9868821b7287e13e69e311d1a1405379.jpg

Breakfast for dinner, them good eggs you don’t get at the store Home cured country ham, some cheddar cheese that was aging with the ham and some waffles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A chunk of cheese?!

So Lent is over now? May i start drinking beer again?
And being the resident Smartass?
You heathen. ..mardi gras is the party BEFORE lent. Get good amd drunk and then do without fot 40 days

You heathen. ..mardi gras is the party BEFORE lent. Get good amd drunk and then do without fot 40 days
I hate you as a human life form.
You wanna be my co dawg in the 36 hours of URE?
Liquor shots every mile and a BBQ eating contest at the finish line.
We got this...

I hate you as a human life form.
You wanna be my co dawg in the 36 hours of URE?
Liquor shots every mile and a BBQ eating contest at the finish line.
We got this...
He'll yeah . I'm down. I'll be the designated drunken navigator who moons every land rover we pass

Back