What have you done for your health today?

Haven't missed a single gym day in 6 months. Proud of that.

Eating is a struggle. I eat healthy but getting the proper protein intake is difficult. I know it's not a common problem, but I don't eat enough and this is holding progress.

Mental health benefits are obvious. And gym girls are good eye candy. If you have any doubts, go for it. Worth it.

I also started running a couple of months ago. Joined a local run club. 2 or 3 miles on the weekend, nothing crazy. Funny thing is, I'm the oldest one out there and youngins are asking me for life advice because I'm "experienced". 'bout died laughing when they told me that. Tons of good people around, life is good.

Eating is a struggle. I eat healthy but getting the proper protein intake is difficult. I know it's not a common problem, but I don't eat enough and this is holding progress.
What are you eating to get your protein?

I drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of eggs, chicken, fish, and beef. I also eat some peanut butter and Greek yogurt.

I drink about 2.5 gallons of milk a week. I probably eat about 20-30 eggs a week. I buy them by the box of 60. We buy pounds of meat at Costco and freeze it.

What are you eating to get your protein?
Chicken, eggs and greek yogurt mostly.

I drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of eggs, chicken, fish, and beef. I also eat some peanut butter and Greek yogurt.

I drink about 2.5 gallons of milk a week. I probably eat about 20-30 eggs a week. I buy them by the box of 60. We buy pounds of meat at Costco and freeze it.
IDK if I can eat that many eggs o_O
I should drink some milk. I can digest it so that isn't a problem.

Chicken, eggs and greek yogurt mostly.

IDK if I can eat that many eggs o_O
I should drink some milk. I can digest it so that isn't a problem.

Coming off slower…about a pound a week now…also haven’t been eating the best the last couple weeks…but progress is progress. I was happy for a mid-afternoon random weigh in…

IMG_0952.jpeg

Back