What have you done for your health today?

Did you tell any of them to stop being effing annoying? :D

It's not like you were dependent on it and going through DTs or anything, but I guess quitting anything can make somebody irritable.

Oddly enough, I gave up caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol on the same day. I don't feel the least bit different as far as my mood or mannerisms are concerned.

I think the key is being an asshole to start with 🤔
All three your my hero or crazy! Cause all three keep me sane. Sometimes all at once.

I just feel lucky that I never get caffeine headaches or grumpy when I want nicotine. I've gone weeks/months without a drink and never thought about it. 🤷‍♂️

Hill repeats

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220918-105808.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220918-105808.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 82
Did you tell any of them to stop being effing annoying? :D

It's not like you were dependent on it and going through DTs or anything, but I guess quitting anything can make somebody irritable.

Oddly enough, I gave up caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol on the same day. I don't feel the least bit different as far as my mood or mannerisms are concerned.

I think the key is being an asshole to start with 🤔
I don't know man, its weird. I guess to, I have just been keeping to myself lately at work and I reckon people take that as being in a bad mood.

I don't know man, its weird. I guess to, I have just been keeping to myself lately at work and I reckon people take that as being in a bad mood.
I've been blessed with a visage that makes the casual observer believe I'm generally angry and filled with hatred, so those that don't know me typically don't approach unless absolutely necessary. I'm usually typically not (these days) filled with hate and discontent, despite some of my snide/sarcastic/underhanded comments on here. But that's due to me just being a smartass. :laughing:

To continue with the thread - My pullup/pushup schedule has slacked from nearly nightly to 3-4 nights per week, but I still knock out 30-ish pullups and 80-ish pushups per session. Need to start getting cardio back in the mix too. Getting way too out of shape these days. I never thought two sets of push ups and two sets of pullups would get me winded the way it does these days...

I've been blessed with a visage that makes the casual observer believe I'm generally angry and filled with hatred, so those that don't know me typically don't approach unless absolutely necessary. I'm usually typically not (these days) filled with hate and discontent, despite some of my snide/sarcastic/underhanded comments on here. But that's due to me just being a smartass. :laughing:
So RBF?

Very much so...

That didn't stop me from walking right up to him and all but forcing him to be my friend the day I was in the shop for my interview though 😂

I even gave him that nickname and admittedly will forget his gub'ment name from time to time!

:laughing: Yeah you could say that. That shoe definitely fits!
Very much so...

That didn't stop me from walking right up to him and all but forcing him to be my friend the day I was in the shop for my interview though 😂

I even gave him that nickname and admittedly will forget his gub'ment name from time to time!
:D Also true - I was deeply involved in exercising my RBF one day in the shop dorking something up on my CJ when somebody moseyed up to my fender and said "Hey, whatcha workin on, Scooter?"

Who'da thunk. It'd stick forever. :laughing:

Not a big deal for most, but usually add 5-10lbs after a beach trip…I maintained the last 10 days. Still ate worse and more than I should have, but instead of 2 Sammiches, ate one…instead of a whole pizza, 3 slices, etc etc. Didn’t get as many workouts in as I’d like, but I did get up every morning and jog the beach with the puppy…chasing kids up and down the sand kept me not sedentary…and some resistance band work once we were in for the night.

Last edited:
Went to the doctor today because I can't put any weight on my right foot.

Tendinitis 🙄

I survived another day, how about that?

Sometimes, that's all we can do! Not every day is going to be something to write home about. It's cyclical.

Ate 4 cup cakes with supper of two helpings of everything. You know typical BBQ, Beans, Mac n cheese, and Hawaiian Rolls.

Oh exercise, does handling (by hand) and cutting 1668 lbs of steel today count? Notching 720 lbs of that and then welding out about half that weight before I knocked off this evening.

12lbs down…really noticing a reduction in inches from the lack of bloat. Aggravated an old AC joint/Rotator cuff injury…so heavy weights are out for a few weeks…but resistance bands and body weight stuff I’ll still do. Settled in at 175-200gr of protein, and less than 60gr of fat and carbs…less than 2500 calories. Starting to focus on leaner meats to improve the cholesterol and sodium levels too.

This came in clutch last week when I was hankering pizza. Chicken breast crust, 100% chicken…wouldn’t have believed it had I not made it…40gr of protein per crust…air fried…and once cooked, I woulda just thought it was some kinda naan bread or something.

4D9529B6-7E09-4898-B467-D4133DB58D07.jpeg
27DE5982-21F2-4E7B-9107-95043885D48F.jpeg

Back