What have you done to your rig today?

Those are bright. I went truly ghetto and slapped some generic tractor supply lights under mine. They suck and I’m too lazy to upgrade.
Nothing but some LED strips and soldered wire gorilla glued to the underside.

The Jeep hit 110k miles. So, did sparkplugs, wires, and coils. Also put some seafoam through the air intake for good measure. Most of the plugs needed to be changed. But the #4 made me raise my eyebrow.
IMG_20210127_205330.jpg

The Jeep hit 110k miles. So, did sparkplugs, wires, and coils. Also put some seafoam through the air intake for good measure. Most of the plugs needed to be changed. But the #4 made me raise my eyebrow.
View attachment 336952
You don't see that very often. Ol strap just dipped out. Lol

Sweet dude. BeeftallicA. I had to get new ones because I’m keeping my DOT’s for the street. Went the dubs route this time.

d3f0be70c33a21878ed4810c51f87216.jpg
I ain't enough of a balla for dubs. Couldn't afford these without the killer 30% off I was able to stumble across.

I ain't enough of a balla for dubs. Couldn't afford these without the killer 30% off I was able to stumble across.

Goforth prices are basically discount every day. He has contracts with raceline and interco. Unless you can buy the stuff truck loads at a time, no one can touch his prices. At least that’s what I was told by a dealer.

The crazy thing is that it was still firing pretty smooth. A little flutter at idle, but typical for an engine at that age...
My F150 did that but it was worse. I have no idea how it was firing. It never ran rough or showed any signs. Checked the cylinder and all clear. Guess it blew out of the exhaust valve.

Goforth prices are basically discount every day. He has contracts with raceline and interco. Unless you can buy the stuff truck loads at a time, no one can touch his prices. At least that’s what I was told by a dealer.
Agreed, I was going to go through him but ended up finding a deal on my treps and racelines on here.

Fixing fender bender damage from back in November. Busted steering box, bent leaf springs,fender,grill,header panel, tweaked core support, turn signal, and bumper.....and I think blew out a wheel cylinder when I slammed on the brakes.

Used @Buddy_Holly build plans and order new springs from AutoTruckSupply. Gained almost 1 1/2" back in front end height. Beat out the core support the best I could, loaded up on new lights and steering box from Rockauto (was gonna buy the $30 header panel but was like $170 for shipping 😂) , junkyarded fender, grill, and headlight trim to match the patina of a 23 yr old work truck with 285,000 miles. Currently looking for a smoking deal on a 2017+ painted bumper to put back on the front and core support bolt/bushings that won't cost me $90.

IMG_8693.JPG

IMG_8772.JPG

IMG_9189.JPG

Bought a daily driver to save the Jeep for the trails. Replaced weak ass headlights with LEDs. Thought about adding a light bar above the windshield.. what do y'all think?
Screenshot_20210124-163417.jpg

I looked for a hemi, but couldn't find one that checked all the other boxes too.

Duane

I must be the only person on this forum who drives a Dodge bigger than 1500 with the Hemi in it instead of the Cummins. ;/
I had bought a new 2018 6.4 hemi 2500 and loved it, but the fact I couldn't stand to get it dirty and the payment every month I ended up selling it and got a truck that was 12 yrs old. I'd get another 6.4 in a heartbeat if I could pay cash for it.

Back