What have you done to your rig today?

I had bought a new 2018 6.4 hemi 2500 and loved it, but the fact I couldn't stand to get it dirty and the payment every month I ended up selling it and got a truck that was 12 yrs old. I'd get another 6.4 in a heartbeat if I could pay cash for it.
I'm with you there, no payments is the only way to live.

Alternator on my truck said “you got the last click out of junior”. Conveniently on I-77. Managed to limp it to an exit and into a gas station on the battery. Got it towed home, caught a ride to work from the gas station, all before 7am. Fixed that, aaaand then my wife’s drivers side window motor quit. In the all the way down position of course, in 30 degree weather about 20 minutes from home. Bless her, she had to drive it home like that. So now I’ll be tackling that tomorrow. I’m pretty sure that if I rode a bike to work, the chain would have broken this week.

Been out of the Jeep world for a few years. Picked up a 2007 JKU last week. So far I've changed the oil and filter. New air filter. Front and rear diff fluid change. In the coming weeks it'll get a full coolant flush and transmission fluid and filter change. It's got 178k miles so the least I can do is change every fluid in there.

This week it'll get a new stereo because priorities. Also ordered an HD tie rod and drag link. The stock steering on 35" tires is as worn out as my ex wife.

Time for pics...

IMG_0018 copy.jpg
IMG_0019 copy.jpg

Light bars on a street vehicle are like tiaras ... are you a princess?
Hey, it's a new administration... I hear it's best to stay gender neutral 😐..

Seriously, I did the oil change on the Cadi and I'm starting to appreciate the fact that you can basically crawl inside a Jeep's engine area with it running and not hurt yourself.. The Cadillac has the oil plug sitting two inches from the exhaust. So I got a nice hot kiss on my wrist trying to unscrew the drain plug...

@XJsavage why the sad face lol, the next one will be much better...it wont look like such an abomination and will actually have some effort put into the build lmbo. (Then I saw the price of 4 coilovers and my heart sank😔)

@XJsavage why the sad face lol, the next one will be much better...it wont look like such an abomination and will actually have some effort put into the build lmbo. (Then I saw the price of 4 coilovers and my heart sank😔)
Well, selling a rig because you want to isn't as bad as selling it because you have to. What's your next going to based off of?

Well, selling a rig because you want to isn't as bad as selling it because you have to. What's your next going to based off of?
01 mountaineer 5.0, 05+ superdutys, 40s?!?, coilovers or air shocks?!, 1356doubler, full exo. Still in thoughts/ planning stage

Back