What have you done to your rig today?

ckvoncan

also bought a winch to hold down that new barnes 4wd fairlead holder. turns out the winch was unnecessary because while i was sandwiching all this together with some bolts, my wife came outside and asked me to go pickup lunch. the barnes fairlead mount held on for dear life the whole way...no bolts, only gravity holding it in place. I said a thank you prayer that big chunk of metal didn't fly off and hit anything,anyone,etc.

also like some of that factor55 stuff, but i am to cheap to buy it. i borrowed their idea,but bought a dog toy to do the work. time will tell is this holds up.

Attachments

• IMG_0585.JPG
    IMG_0585.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 54

Wes

Fresh transmission and transfer case fluid in the rubicon. In the process of updating my lighting. Cant see squat at night with the current headlights and reverse lights.

XJsavage

Warlock of Zante plantation
that'll buff out :D
With a 6# mini sledge. I powder coated that hood almost three years ago (Semigloss black). Luckily the SGblack rust-oleum is an exact match. Scratches severely cramp my "Barbie doll, Starbucks-drive-thru-on-the-way-to-the-mall, white girl wasted, who wants to get naked" lifestyle.