What have you done to your rig today?

Engine plans foiled due to the dipstick tube, I finally flipped the passenger side transfer case shifter around so that I could flip the seat all the way forward. It’s been a pain getting the kids in and out, not to mention coworkers that want a ride to lunch.

IMG_1513.jpeg
IMG_1514.jpeg

Before, I could only fold the seat as far as the shift knob because it was angled in front of the chair.

Drove it down to the creek so the kids could track mud and sand into it.
IMG_3978.jpeg

Knocked out an oil change on the K2500, got a little sad writing up the mileage tag; 207K on it now, next oil change at 212K. Greased the balljoints and everything else I could, getting to be past time to go through the front end. I have everything but tie-rod ends so I suppose I should get my ass in gear and get em ordered one of these days
20240527_205018.jpg

Engine plans foiled due to the dipstick tube, I finally flipped the passenger side transfer case shifter around so that I could flip the seat all the way forward. It’s been a pain getting the kids in and out, not to mention coworkers that want a ride to lunch.

View attachment 418678View attachment 418679

Before, I could only fold the seat as far as the shift knob because it was angled in front of the chai

I make everyone climb up a tire or the rear bumper. Mine never has a top on it though, lol

I try to avoid going when places are having events. Like to avoid crowds as much as possible, so hopefully don't have to wait in line on the trails.
The Crawl ain’t what it use to be. We have 12 registrations and probably 25 - 30 people attending.

Went in the yard after work and spent two hours getting the old out.
IMG_6914.jpeg

IMG_6918.jpeg

Andy help me build this 3 link in 09 before Ironman was formed. Apparently My joints are slightly smaller.

IMG_6919.jpeg

Texted him that picture last night. He's going to build me a joint that will work and ship it today. I hope!

Back