What have you done to your rig today?

Checked fitment on the JCR rear flares. Going to take just a little modification but not much. They are made for a 4” stretch and mine is 5” stretch but going to work great.
B7142D22-9830-43A0-BD7C-FF7775DB4183.jpeg
21B178BA-5AEF-4FD3-80B7-4EBB4EF1D1BA.jpeg

That looks like shit Shane!

Take those corners off, and those fenders.....and start over

I'll come get what you have tomorrow since you'll need it out of your way. May even give you a bottle of Blantons for them :D

I hid some presents from “Santa” in my rig today. Being used for storage as of now lol.
Collecting parts and getting ready for transfer case, adding a winch, and f/r axle swap after Christmas.

That looks like shit Shane!

Take those corners off, and those fenders.....and start over

I'll come get what you have tomorrow since you'll need it out of your way. May even give you a bottle of Blantons for them :D
Not black enough for ya I guess. What time are you going to be here? I’ll put your ass to work on the front.

Put the new clutch in, pulled a drive shaft out of the junk yard for the rear yoke for my 8.8 and dropped the cab back on too see what I need to do to make my universal underfloor brake and clutch setup work.......hopefully I won't have a near death wrenching story to post up when I rig up something so I can pull the cab back off by myself when I need to.

View attachment 258753

Hahaha. Let me know and I'll come over to help you. Unless it's really heavy... then you are on your own. :D

I washed two of mine after all the snow...that counts, right?

This was last weekend. The back end fell off and we checked fitment on the engine and transmission.

index.php

index.php

index.php
Making a frame?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, about 50" of 2x4" tube on each side for the main frame rails. Rest will be 1.75" .120 wall tube since I've got 10 sticks laying around.
I'm doing the same, I've been debating on doing 2x3 under the tub to make things a little easier. Did you do .120 box or .188?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back