Biggest douche-mobile

The owners of these cars are a couple... They are both supreme assholes. These are dealer loaners I believe because normally its a white f150 and a white mustang.

However, they always double park and I always have the urge to buy that fake spray paint and teach them a lesson. Maybe this week I will.

Wonder if its still technically vandalism if the paint is washable... Any LEO's know? Ill include a free carwash coupon with my note that says "The paint will wash off, but your still a douchebag"

douche.jpg

Just get some sidewalk chalk and do this.
8PneRMW.jpg

Whenever I see someone double parked like that, and I am in my old beater, I park as close to their driver door as possible. I get that if you have some pristene show car that you drive on the road, you do not want scratches and door dings, so just park way the heck out in a parking lot and walk your douche a** a little farther.

I agree the sidewalk chalk would cause less trouble.

Just saw a prime candidate for King deuche on I-85 just south of oxford. 2nd gen silver ram srw long bed. Hid headlights on pointing at the sky, squating like he had a bed full of lead. Tow mirrors at full stretch. Extra large salt life sticker across the back glass. Couldn't get the camera open in time.

Lowered and stretched GSXR's aka SRAD's or Shrad's depending on what idiot owns one. Taking away from an extremely good handling machine to make it handle like a lazyboy or 78 E350 on blown out suspension. Not to mention removing one of the front rotors and calipers, greatly reducing stopping power, only making me wish these morons would ride them off a cliff.

Don't even get me started on chrome plated engine covers and heat issues. Or muffler deletes and burned up valves.

image.jpg

Saw this at a stop light and figured it may fit in this thread. Stacks, mirrors up etc

View attachment 162548

Is that @greg slade's truck? Looks an awful lot like it. His does something stupid RWHP, though, so it can look like whatever the fawk it wants.

Also, I'm pretty well tired of the tow mirror hate.

Is that @greg slade's truck? Looks an awful lot like it. His does something stupid RWHP, though, so it can look like whatever the fawk it wants.

Also, I'm pretty well tired of the tow mirror hate.

Negative. Greg's truck sits a good bit lower and doesn't have stacks. Much cleaner IMO

image.jpg

Anyone spotted the "soot life" stickers in place of salt life? Just as douchey. The owners usually drive around in sandles and Costa's and have never towed anything in their life.

Saw this at a stop light and figured it may fit in this thread. Stacks, mirrors up etc

View attachment 162548
Haha that guy works at the Job Site I am working at off Weston in Cary. A few of his " Functional " metal spears on the front tires are missing now though. IDK if they fell off or some of the guys on the site wanted to be extra cool too. There is also a guy with a XJ that has a cold air kit that for some reason exits the hood right in front of the driver. I forgot about this thread or I would've got a picture by now.

What is that? A lifted excursion?

Back