Biggest douche-mobile

Oh yeah 24" Nittos and lots and lots of chrome on the H2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406152646.799624.jpg

This guys cut off two lanes of traffic pulling out of the Wings! He can't wait to get back to the beach and rock that new "Surrender the Booty" beach towel I guess....
IMAG0598.jpg

Expedition.... Lifted Excursions aren't douchey :) Well at least 7.3's aren't lol.
That's right. I meant to say expedition. And no a excursion is actually a really awesome ride. I wish I had one!

I'll pass

All these guy's, the people watching, and 95% of the population of Myrtle Beach. That place is just a cesspool of douchebaggery.......

made me smile to see them crash, or get pulled over.....

All these guy's, the people watching, and 95% of the population of Myrtle Beach. That place is just a cesspool of douchebaggery.......

Although I'll admit that could have been me 10 years ago, it made me laugh today.:D

The end made it worth watching!

Geez that first 3:30 was the biggest waste of my time all day. And i work for the government!

Why is it not surprising the driver didn't have any sleeves?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406242574.419839.jpg

Neon lights are douchey.

douchemobile.jpg

A buddy just posted this one on facebook... with the #RimzOne

View attachment 162749
A buddy just posted this one on facebook... with the #RimzOne
Should add that to the big gay truck thread on pirate.
I can't wait for the let's stick as many lights that we can find room for and that we will never use fad to end.

Back