Bourbon

I like it it has some bite to it but, I think the master blend is much smoother and more complex. Actually the 12yr was only available to buy when we toured EW. Those are shipped to Japan, only way to get it is do a tour/tasting then they give you the opportunity to buy.
My favorite EW is the single barrel, and I was always able to find it sub $40.00. Evidently as of 2022 they only sell it in KY now. I'd buy 4 bottle if someone were to bring it back @Ron

Snapchat-1407811572.jpg

Snapchat-1386784788.jpg

Graham off HWY 54 , all quantities shown are currently 1 less than pictured 😉

Tasting at work today. Bookers is by far my favorite of the three. Would probably be better with a splash of water. EC was better than the old scout, much more flavor.

20230119_154042.jpg

We're you there when they opened? I've been checking a few but never see any in NC
No , just happened to swing in on my way home at the time I made the post around 3. Shouldn't be any surprise I stopped by again around 6 and they were all gone.

I’m a fan.
Allegedly it’s the same mash bill and warehouse as the McKenna 10 just at 7 years.

Last edited:
I’m a fan.
Allegedly it’s the same mash bill and warehouse as the McKenna 10 just at 7 years.
Isn’t Evan W BIB the same mash bill as well?

Yep T-roy and I were on that train about a year ago I think.

My daily has been RR10 lately.

Last edited:
Back